skooba-dude @ 9/30/2011 01:01 commented on TEAM JRPG

Fantastic concept, execution is still quite good for someone on the learning-wagon. The warriors right shoulder (left on screen) is hard to read, not sure if the metal has a pattern or if its a muscle structure or what, and the -shield?- on his arm looks strange, maybe make it half the size so we can clearly see it.

Nice work.

skooba-dude @ 9/28/2011 21:25 commented on Star Wars characters

where is r2d2

skooba-dude @ 7/12/2011 22:56 commented on Mad scientist WC

Ty. Weekly challenge =)

skooba-dude @ 7/16/2010 06:38 commented on War Beetles

Nice work, like your metallic/shine effect, I prefer green version=) [7/8]

skooba-dude @ 7/16/2010 06:35 commented on What The Phoque

Really nice clean work as usual =D

skooba-dude @ 7/14/2010 23:49 commented on Karion Power Up Animation

ooh I like this dude, very nice colour choice for the flame, works well on a dark background. This guy could almost kick Goku's ass! almost..=P (7/8 points)

,Skooba.

skooba-dude @ 7/14/2010 23:42 commented on Claus the Walking Swordsman

I love it =D, maybe put a darker line for the backpack against his back as I mistook it for his arm at first glance.

Skooba.

skooba-dude @ 7/14/2010 23:08 commented on Mushroom Island

Good point =), I'll edit and repost soon..

skooba-dude @ 3/31/2010 18:57 commented on zaak The little wiz - remake

I've never seen such vibrant colours from you that I can remember. This is really nice, I love the bricks =D

skooba-dude @ 3/23/2010 02:08 commented on Walking tree

Oh you don't know how much I would love to be able to do a tree like this. Looking forward to the animation though =)

skooba-dude @ 3/23/2010 02:02 commented on blonde china dress girl

This is really really really nice. I love the way you do hair and the character has a cool pose. I would have given her chinese eyes though (basically a line) if her hair wasn't blond xD.

skooba-dude @ 3/18/2010 18:10 commented on Shoot-out

wheres the animation? it would be awesome, nice work though

skooba-dude @ 3/10/2010 01:01 commented on Sol Fakemon

These are very good =D Nice lines and concept. As Scruffs suggested animate them, I think solispe animation bobbing/floating would be nice for your avatar, just looks Larwick to me..

skooba-dude @ 3/8/2010 01:21 commented on i guess.. its the right way

The dead space doesn't so much bother me, it adds a nice "depth" to the piece, though I think you should maybe add 2 or 3 small birds up near the top to give it a touch more character. =D

skooba-dude @ 3/8/2010 01:16 commented on Phisher

Magicarp used Splash! "Oh Sh@#" -Ash Ketchup

I like your cubetastic style of animations =)

skooba-dude @ 3/7/2010 01:46 commented on Dragon Rider

This very nice, love the bright colourful feel to it. As Shawn said it's very clean which really makes it look like it belongs in a game or something. kutgw =D

skooba-dude @ 3/7/2010 01:44 commented on An unlimited Blue Quest B2

lol very nice would've taken quite a while to get it this smooth =)

skooba-dude @ 3/7/2010 01:43 commented on Wonder Mutt (GameBoy Tribute)

Hmm yes bottom right one does really like look poke balls. XD

Can't find subliminal message.. but nice concept

skooba-dude @ 3/6/2010 01:40 commented on Super Mario Brothers

very well done sprites there =) adding to favourites because it contains mario and luigi..

skooba-dude @ 3/6/2010 01:37 commented on Stuff

woot bomberman! I like your stuff keep it up =)

skooba-dude @ 3/6/2010 01:35 commented on Hydra

It has a lot of depth which is hard to maintain when you have to do heaps of different monster sprites =)

Maybe rotate it 90 degrees clockwise for the gallery?

skooba-dude @ 3/6/2010 01:32 commented on Once upon a time [nudity]

I enjoy all of the shades of colour and fine textures in this work =). I think though the fairy stands out a lot in comparison to the background because of such contrasty colours. You might've been going for that, though it just doesn't seem to fit IMHO. Kutgw (Keep up the good work) :D

skooba-dude @ 3/6/2010 01:27 commented on Dancing pyro

The head is real nice, has a lot of depth, and I think the moving cartridges or whatever they are bounce well. There's jsut something about the legs that look unnatural might be the shading and the bounce actly badly, can't really tell.. Awesome though, I look forward to your animations. =)

skooba-dude @ 3/3/2010 00:29 commented on Pikpik

woot! added to faves because I love pikmin and I love these colours =D

skooba-dude @ 3/3/2010 00:27 commented on Your personal gardeners

thnx =) sorry for the delayed response