Pregnant_Cow @ 12/1/2010 10:21 commented on Dump

I wish you would have finished this one, I was excited to see the fire one with this style. But good work.

Pregnant_Cow @ 12/1/2010 10:14 commented on Old age munant ninja turtle

That is neat!

Pregnant_Cow @ 12/1/2010 10:07 commented on The Office

That is so awesome. 5/5 :)

Pregnant_Cow @ 10/13/2009 16:50 commented on Warrior

Damn fine work, favorited, and 5 stars :)

Pregnant_Cow @ 4/14/2009 08:22 commented on Ho Demiurgos

I... I don't understand O.o haha good piece though :D

Pregnant_Cow @ 3/31/2009 10:47 commented on Big Bird

Hello please, my name is Pregnant_Cow, and I am with the Mighty Malnourashed Americans (MMA) how may I help you?

Pregnant_Cow @ 3/2/2009 09:20 commented on Samus Aran

I love this one! :O 5/5

Pregnant_Cow @ 12/6/2008 08:52 commented on Enraged zombie dying - Mansion of Madness
Yes, it is actually played at 3x. If you want to test the game for me, just download it right here:

Pregnant_Cow @ 10/21/2008 11:47 commented on Zombies!
Dithering on the lighting might help, but I don't know if it would make it look a little sloppy or not.. I like it though, you did very good at capturing their expressions. 4/5

Pregnant_Cow @ 9/20/2008 07:26 commented on landscape pixel art
The animation is terrible, but the picture is fairly nice. Try to focus on one thing till it looks good, and then start on the next part, so its not so overwhelming.

Pregnant_Cow @ 9/14/2008 14:27 commented on Hugh Laurie
If you dithered the face, it would look alot better, and alot more like skin. And the hair needs to be touched up, but it is a pretty good piece. Good work

Pregnant_Cow @ 9/11/2008 14:48 commented on Heretic sprite
That's because it is leaning forward a little bit, towards the 'camera' and it bends.

Pregnant_Cow @ 8/31/2008 21:09 commented on Emogirl
Not bad at all! I love it

fav'd

Pregnant_Cow @ 8/23/2008 03:09 commented on BubblesWar - Remake
I think the new one looks better ;) just thought you might want to know that.

Pregnant_Cow @ 8/8/2008 01:39 commented on Rose
It was actually meant to be that way. but now that i think of it, they are pretty dark. i might work on it later.

Pregnant_Cow @ 8/7/2008 18:35 commented on Ape Remade
The second one actually looks like a gorilla, not sure what to think of the other one though. :P but the new one looks less scary. if anything it looks sad.

Pregnant_Cow @ 8/7/2008 12:41 commented on My girlfriend - Alex
I think it looks great, but I would like to see a WIP, it looks good enough to have just been a color reduced picture, not your work. but if it is, thats amazing good job =)

Pregnant_Cow @ 6/25/2008 13:52 commented on Slowly but Surely
the hut looks a bit weird, but i like it! fav'd

Pregnant_Cow @ 6/22/2008 20:27 commented on Ultramarine
To be honest with you, I don't really like how you scaled it bigger, and then fixed up some of it. at least make all of it fixed up, because it just looks like you didnt even take any time.

Pregnant_Cow @ 6/11/2008 08:32 commented on Invaders
I won! haha thats an awesome game, great job, nice graphics too!

Pregnant_Cow @ 6/5/2008 23:10 commented on Weekly Challenge!: Pearls Story
Thats awesome, I like the explosion. it looked like one of those star wars things, but their name escapes me.... well good job! :D

Pregnant_Cow @ 6/5/2008 23:10 commented on the skies
although i am confused as to what some of it is, i like it! 5*

Pregnant_Cow @ 5/31/2008 09:13 commented on Navy Seal
his head looks funny when he runds, usually it moves for both feet, not just one. but thats a really nice pixel!

Pregnant_Cow @ 5/31/2008 07:46 commented on Rice Man
Yes those are his eyes, i dont think i did a very good job though.

Pregnant_Cow @ 5/30/2008 22:41 commented on SHAME!
Land of the rising sun! i can see it on his bandana, now that is Sepuku!