smgorden @ 5/12/2022 00:06 commented on QuakeBoy Shambler

Thanks!
The re-release of Quake is awesome, glad you're enjoying it!

smgorden @ 1/7/2022 10:20 commented on Goat

Thanks! Did this one for a friend's online avatar. I look at so many goat pictures to get the head shape and horns to look good. It was a fun one!

smgorden @ 12/30/2021 11:17 commented on Metroid Fusion Samus

This image was drawn with a non-square pixel aspect ratio meant to emulate NES / NTSC display, so as a result it looks a bit squished on the horizontal axis here.

smgorden @ 7/18/2020 07:21 commented on Jurassic Park Kitchen mockup

1993. A small cinema in Wisconsin, an 10 year old me is terrified (but still loves dinosaurs).

smgorden @ 7/18/2020 07:17 commented on Jurassic Park Kitchen mockup

Haha, excellent! Glad I picked the right thumbnail :D

smgorden @ 6/17/2020 15:57 commented on Jurassic Park Control Room mockup

Thank you! I forgot to post the other one I made :D
So more coming soon!

smgorden @ 5/19/2020 15:56 commented on Jurassic Park Control Room mockup

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. I'm thinking of doing more. We shall see.

smgorden @ 5/19/2020 15:55 commented on Jurassic Park mockup

It had to be done. My kids wanted me to put more piles ;P

smgorden @ 5/19/2020 15:53 commented on Jurassic Park mockup

Triceratops was my fave part of the original movie, and fave part to draw in this mockup :)

smgorden @ 4/11/2020 12:54 commented on Edgar Allan Poe CGA

Excellent use of CGA! This is brilliant. Well done!

smgorden @ 3/20/2020 10:25 commented on Super Mario's Pro Skater

Very nice! I'm imagining a Skate-or-Die experience with a few of the Nintendo first-party cast.

smgorden @ 3/20/2020 10:23 commented on Jiggly Wobbly Brontosaurus

I loved it on twitter, now I can love it here, too :)

smgorden @ 3/10/2020 11:47 commented on Antarctic Horror

Ah, I see what you mean, and I appreciate the feedback!
I might have actually overworked some bits, probably a lot in the sky.

Thanks for taking the time to explain what you see. I'll carry these notes forward into the next scene I draw :)

smgorden @ 3/6/2020 09:00 commented on Antarctic Horror

Interesting. I spent a couple weeks on it and rather thought the level of detail was getting a bit dense. What did you have in mind? Any recommendations?

smgorden @ 2/14/2020 15:13 commented on Stump House

Wow. Brave colors! Really digging the deep red wood.

smgorden @ 2/14/2020 15:12 commented on The Great Lake Monster

Love this. Well done! Excellent use of the limitations, and +1 for depicting folklore :D

smgorden @ 2/14/2020 15:10 commented on Sophie

This is just super-clean and well done. No critique, just wanted to say it's a rad piece.

smgorden @ 2/14/2020 15:05 commented on What a Beautiful Day

very nice! Really enjoying the wood colors and grain texture. Excellent foliage!

smgorden @ 2/14/2020 15:04 commented on Inside City Hall

Amazing scene! Excellent color choices. The green/cyan parts do something really interesting, helping the eye move around the canvas. Great work!

smgorden @ 2/14/2020 15:03 commented on Medivh

Wow! Love this. Excellent scene and framing. Love the fire and magic. Love the fading distant stone steps through the doorway.

smgorden @ 2/14/2020 13:32 commented on Descent

Instant favorite! This incredibly well crafted. Love the light at the surface of the water :)

smgorden @ 2/3/2020 20:14 commented on Tower Of Salvation

Just browsing through and ... I love this one. Can't believe you squeezed this depth out of 4 colors.

smgorden @ 2/3/2020 20:09 commented on Self Portrait 2020

Haha, thank you! May be slightly exaggerated for dramatic effect, but the basic shape is true :)

smgorden @ 11/7/2019 12:33 commented on Ranger (Quake)

Awww. So good. Really well crafted. I see from the comments that all the Quake fans are having feels now :)

smgorden @ 11/2/2019 01:41 commented on The Majestic Shiba Inu

Thanks DarkfalzX! The shadows were my favorite part to work on :)