harmless @ 12/31/2007 08:57 commented on Happy New Year , jointers=)
Just brilliant. I really dig this and your last piece, they are the best you have made so far.

harmless @ 12/16/2007 14:51 commented on Apple
The leaf is a bit flat, the what-is-the-thing-called that leaf is growing from doesn't cast a shadow and light source seems to be bit off generally... otherwise great job.

harmless @ 12/8/2007 07:33 commented on Fixed Saturn Safari
The stick is going to hit his (her?) crotch pretty soon, because it's not sliding on the ground like his feet are. I don't know if it is intentional or not. A great piece either way!

harmless @ 12/8/2007 07:15 commented on Bashful Girl
While I'm never happy to see people do anime / manga / whatever single pictures are called, if they are not going for some project, I have to admit you have done great job with this. This isn't totally anime which is good, but has a resemblance to it and "anime" was my immediate thought when I saw this. After a closer look this has more originality than the majority of anime pieces I have seen. I hope you will continue submitting more pixels as good as this.

harmless @ 12/7/2007 14:43 commented on Traveling the lands of sillis
I'm with dakael on this one. An unfinished piece and not worth the praise in its current form.

harmless @ 12/5/2007 02:57 commented on The Pixelz of Oz
I've been trying to say what I like about this, but I can't come up with any sensible sentences. My absolute favourite and I believe nothing will touch this for a long time on this site.

harmless @ 12/3/2007 02:21 commented on Race For Your Life
It seems like the lighting for the explosion is coming partially from some other source than the explosion itself. See how the light's arc continues its way on the car at the same angle than in the background. It creates an illusion of strange perspective and something that looks like a wall being behind the explosion. These might be false observations though, I'm not that proficient yet... Overall great job!

harmless @ 11/29/2007 08:14 commented on House on a Hill
Quite visible at least with the "Hello Darkness" theme on my monitor, with lighter themes not so much. I like it still, it's got a nice mood.

harmless @ 11/29/2007 01:22 commented on A secret weapon experiment in Novaja Zemlja
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

harmless @ 11/25/2007 14:13 commented on "The new guy's an ass..."
Really smooth for 11 (great) colors. Impressive!

harmless @ 11/25/2007 08:41 commented on sjenert
I'm just a beginner, but when I zoom this in I can't imagine anything else than pixeling being in effect here, it's so detailed and carefully realized. This and your other works are really good and should be in the top part of hall of fame for sure. Not in the queue, that's just ridiculous!

harmless @ 11/21/2007 15:19 commented on Happy together
Oh, this was approved. I'm editing the picture based on surt's great advice and it will be better. Stay tuned for a new version later!