Pink Goo @ 4/19/2008 16:43 commented on Ickle Dino Rampage
Umm.. It's so cute, but it's angry, so should I run away or hug it?

It's a nice piece, I really like it!

Pink Goo @ 12/2/2007 08:51 commented on Mummy,mummy .. who´s that ?
I actually think that the lines in the grass go along pretty well with the dithering. Nice style.

Pink Goo @ 11/30/2007 14:39 commented on The Jelly Gang
I knew that one was coming!

*Gives skeddles a lollipop for being the first who calls them hats*

Congratulations!

And I may not want to add eyebrows. Eyebrows in my jelly? Eww. (Ignores the jelly number 3.)

Pink Goo @ 11/30/2007 06:54 commented on Mushvatar
Yay for dark blue magical shiny mushrooms! \o/

Yes, those borders don't fit to this picture. Also I have problems at identifying what those brown little balls are... Hands maybe?

Get rid of the borders, and you'll have a nice nighty atmosphere there. :3

Pink Goo @ 11/30/2007 01:39 commented on Ice Golem
He also eats little children. :}

Pink Goo @ 11/29/2007 07:52 commented on Overdithered Space Station
I don't like those plain red and green areas. :|

Nice curves and an interesting perspective though.

Pink Goo @ 11/27/2007 06:30 commented on Pink Goo Factory
Your imagination, they have the same amount of frames, and they move same length in pixels between each frame.

Oh sheet, accidentally produced an optical illusion!

Pink Goo @ 11/26/2007 12:28 commented on Pink Goo Factory
I'm sorry, it's a secret. Competitors might copy my methods, and that might mean a loss of profit for my factory. :<

Pink Goo @ 11/26/2007 03:03 commented on Simon Says
I love it.

And, I got the "Ding dong we have the winner"-feeling.

Awesome.

Pink Goo @ 11/25/2007 07:10 commented on Nintendo DS Lil' Dude
Thanks guys!

I just noticed that he has a sad'ish and asking look in his eyes. I can sense him trying to say "Please play me!"

Pink Goo @ 11/24/2007 12:22 commented on The Balance
Apart from the background being too blank, its freaking lovely.

Pink Goo @ 11/24/2007 12:10 commented on 29x29 Pixel Mosaic
I hope you aren't sexually attracted to paper clips... o_O

A lot to look at, thats always a good thing.

The watch is my favorite! :]

Pink Goo @ 11/23/2007 15:31 commented on Adventure Background: Graveyard
When i saw this first time, I found myself watching it for few minutes. This is a marvelous masterpiece. Can I marry it?