Inarma @ 9/6/2013 16:02 commented on tiny char

Interesting. When you zoom in this pixel looks so beautiful!!! It's still pretty good when not zoomed in, but wow I really like it zoomed in...

Inarma @ 7/14/2010 17:50 commented on David Brent

lol, orenshtiv, do you think sedgemonkey is abusing his power?

Inarma @ 7/14/2010 12:35 commented on Tank the Love

That's pretty cool. BTW, FrostPumpkin are you French, because you said 'pour' instead of 'for'. Just curious. ;)

Inarma @ 4/4/2009 16:26 commented on In a middle of nowhere

Wow, even god doesn't have that kinda skill.

Inarma @ 12/25/2008 16:28 commented on July 2009
Wow, I feel like I'm there ^_^ good work, keep it up.

Inarma @ 1/19/2008 12:18 commented on ghost
 Wow, amazing people in this place are so good at shading its unreal :'( I don't even know when to start when shading. Anyway cool shading and nice sprite

Inarma @ 1/15/2008 19:31 commented on The Lonely Tree
 Oh, ok thats cool. Nice texture on the tree though.

Inarma @ 1/1/2008 16:03 commented on RPG character remix
Yea it got accepted, sorry for all the trouble I caused. I will remove the white background I guess because you people want me to. I'll try to make more original art later on.

Inarma @ 1/1/2008 15:33 commented on Snak Time
 Lol, LAR you joined pixel joint, its me Crystal Bow (I'm called Inarma now) well sorry that was a bit off topic, but kinda cool pixel art, I don't really know what it is but  it sorta looks like a river... coming out of a cave...the background looks pretty good though. Weird use of colors :)

Inarma @ 12/31/2007 17:14 commented on RPG character remix
 Thanks Adarias, for approving it, I think what I'll do is I kinda want to keep the head because I really like it, but I can redo completely the entire bottom part of his body, but i really like his work so its gonna look similar, do you guys think it would be fine if I did that.

Inarma @ 12/26/2007 14:51 commented on RPG character remix
 Ok, guys I guess you are right, i just sorta liked the way this art turned out so I thought it would be kinda cool to submit it. Also the only reason I put this art in at first was because I wanted to use it as my avatar...so, yea. I'll start working on my own art, it'll cause less problems.

Inarma @ 12/24/2007 19:42 commented on RPG character remix
Ok, I guess I will do that but I dunno I PMed Adarias before but he didn't respond I'm not sure how active he is anymore...

Inarma @ 12/24/2007 19:19 commented on RPG character remix
 Ok, thanks, yea I'm sorta new and I'm a little too embarased to submit my own pixel art I'm not very good..

Inarma @ 12/15/2007 20:47 commented on The Lonely Tree
I dunno if its just me but his sword is point diagonal from left to right, but his belt that I think carries the sword is going from right to left? Aren't they supposed to go in the same direction ...I dunno but I think thats how it is normally done...

Inarma @ 12/15/2007 12:03 commented on Obligatory RPG Mockup
I like the style of the grass, and cliffs, but then again the  trees blend in too much with the grass, either make grass darker, or trees. Anyways it has a clean look to it, small tweaks could make this look a lot better. I probably couldn't do any better but I like to critique things.

Inarma @ 12/15/2007 11:57 commented on RPG Characters
This sprite is really cool, by any chance could you post the pallete? I really like the sprite style.

*****/5