Argyle @ 12/31/2015 12:02 commented on Small Pixel House.

Nice list! I also just submitted a news piece about a Pac-Man Remix music video made by Argyle (that's me!) and director Mike Scott. Not sure if you want to tack it on to this list or push it into out as its own post. Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, somehow missed this post and thought it was new, turns out it's 12 days old. Child brain at it again!

Argyle @ 12/27/2015 02:34 commented on Muffet

Love this boss, and a great tribute piece!

Argyle @ 11/16/2015 22:56 commented on Artistic Genius

No you! Goddamn, that's a pretty pile of pixels.

Argyle @ 10/6/2015 12:01 commented on niss

Quality stuff! Thanks for doing the interview.

Argyle @ 4/15/2015 08:28 commented on Pocket Fighter Nutty

Love the feel of it! What do you do your preliminary animation in out of curiosity, before it gets refined in ProMotion?

Argyle @ 11/13/2014 00:45 commented on Four Fine Forest Friends

"Old Bat" is too clever, and all well done. Thanks for sharing!

Argyle @ 9/27/2014 15:04 commented on A Pile of Tires

Oh my god, agreed with you there, Mathias. Dancing chickens never made me laugh so much.

Argyle @ 9/24/2014 17:03 commented on A Pile of Tires

Much love for these things, and hooray I'm in the news!

Argyle @ 6/17/2014 23:10 commented on The Hiphopopotamus & The Rhymenocerous

His lyrics are bottomless.

Argyle @ 3/6/2014 12:09 commented on The Chicken Dog

You never disappoint, Arpo.

Argyle @ 2/26/2014 22:08 commented on Link in the forest

Nice job conveying the forms and definition with the shading at such a little resolution! He kind of gets muddled into the green of the background, and the background parts all transition at the exact same places as the segments of his body. Not sure, but it might be more visually interesting if the ground didn't halt at the same point that the top of his boots do, if the tree trunks didn't start and end at the same points that the skin of his exposed legs did, and the treeleaves didn't begin at the same point that the bottom of his tunic did?

Food for thought.

Argyle @ 2/26/2014 21:58 commented on Artistic Genius

CELS: Hmm, looking at the feet now that I haven't been staring at it for overly prolonged sessions of time, it does look off, and the left foot (her right) is sort of rotated in an impossible way. Might have to fix that if I get a moment to fix it, along with getting some definition on the paint blots on the palette. Thanks!

The perk also includes the passive quality of giving you a rubber neck and spine, clearly. Artists must contort into neanderthalic positions when bending over their work after all.

Argyle @ 2/26/2014 19:42 commented on Artistic Genius

Since it was a gift targetted at a male recipient, I tailored the text as if it was a male player :P

Argyle @ 11/24/2013 00:45 commented on Swamps

Aw schneikies, get ya gun's, boys.

Argyle @ 11/19/2013 03:21 commented on Thanatos

Warcraft much? I'd love to vote for it, but can't on principal if you don't finish the mini version.

Argyle @ 11/15/2013 21:38 commented on Old knight

Well played on the preview being 3 extra credit points. Got a vote from me, good man.

Argyle @ 10/5/2013 22:10 commented on Big Bird

Thanks! Was stoked to see that they added QWOP, if that's any indication of my intelligence.

Argyle @ 10/5/2013 21:04 commented on Big Bird

Hello, pixel peoples. Thought I'd share some pixels I've made for game projects lately, since not all of it is released and can't go into the PJ gallery yet. >Link< Thanks for looking, maybe you'll even find out about some games you might like!

Argyle @ 9/16/2013 03:25 commented on To the Office Part 2

Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your boopy animations and they brought a refreshing smile to my face. Very charming!

Thanks for posting!

Argyle @ 9/15/2013 02:08 commented on Rally

You realize that is a lot of responsibility to take on, right? Saying hay on behalf of an entirely whole different person?! What if I say it with the wrong tone of voice? It's just all too much for me, sorry. But I will say 'hi' and drop your name for you, Retronator :P

Thanks for the kind words, everybody!

I've got a huge imgur album with all the animations as a temporary holding cell, but I'd like to merge as many animations as possible into one huge collective GIF to upload in the future when all is clear.

Argyle @ 7/6/2013 09:05 commented on Big Bird

Anyone playing Animal Crossing New Leaf for 3DS? List your friend code if so! Mine is 0688-6036-0065. My first time playing any of the games from the series but I know why it has such a following now - too fun.

On a pixel-related note, since you can make your own clothing and art patterns in the game with 15 colors and a 32x32 canvas (for the non-pro designs) somebody made a tool that you can make art for the game in your browser, online of offline. You can even upload your own images into it, which works really well if you have pixel art that doesn't exceed the color limit that is cropped to 32x32, so it's great stuff for pixel artists that want to bring their designs into the game and share with people. It even generates a QR code to scan for quick implementation at the tailor shop! Here is the link - Animal Crossing New Leaf Pattern Creation Tool

Argyle @ 6/26/2013 20:32 commented on Call Me Borg, Will You?

Thanks, iDew. The reason for the frame count is that it was specifically made for a challenge to make a 2-frame animation. So adding another frame would negate the premise of why this was made in the first place! Valid points though.

Argyle @ 6/24/2013 00:31 commented on Vitruvian Man by Leonardo DaVinci

In the last 3 months I think I've done a little over 60 of these :3

Argyle @ 6/7/2013 08:17 commented on Morning Dew Drops

Love the preview/fullview correlation!

Argyle @ 6/3/2013 16:51 commented on - Super Mario 1-1 -

Makes me think of the Scott Pilgrim game backgrounds, only notched up with AA and interesting changes in perspective. Totally a sleeper hit because I didn't even notice it due to the preview until it came time for voting! Got my bid :D