Shark @ 8/2/2006 11:45 commented on Aughra Stamp
WTf  this further shows yours arrogance.  I am not quiting designing, just pixeljoint. And not entireley because of you.  O - and if u wanted to be all private, why didnt you email me.   Sorry to leave on such a bad note - these things just need to be said.

Shark @ 8/2/2006 08:04 commented on Aughra Stamp
I deleted my gallery cos i am quiting.  Btw you are a fucking dick.  All i said you coulda been a more creative, and then u start critising my work - if you wanted to do that you coulda posted on all my pieces.  Well now u cant.  Fuck you aint even seen 10% of my work - u think your so great to throw all my opinions back in my face and start slagging off my work.  Go to hell mother fucker.

Shark @ 7/29/2006 13:20 commented on Aughra Stamp
it doesnt need critiques cos its good.  Rampage - i made one comment towards how you could have tried to make his pose more exciting/original.  My gallery is irrelevant and yes it does need updating, because its mainly lineart colorings.  But meh, i cba with this.

Shark @ 7/29/2006 12:54 commented on Aughra Stamp
I didnt say it wasnt good pixel work - but where creativity is concerned i think using your own imagination is much more rewarding than google images.

Shark @ 7/29/2006 04:06 commented on Aughra Stamp
Quite nice, but it would have been better if you put him in your own position, and maybe used different colors.  All i see is an exact copy of the reference - nothing creative about it.  And the section being fantasy you coulda made up your own beast/creature.  Nice job though, sorta reminded me of Jalonso's style.

Shark @ 7/29/2006 04:02 commented on Elk's Moonlight Cat
Its ok - but all it really is is dither.  I think its cool you put so much effort into it - but with a smaller piece you can get more details in.  Good skills anyhow.

Shark @ 7/28/2006 08:56 commented on Ganesha...
his right leg is off, some of the arms seem unfinished.  Bits of this are quite unclear aswell.  Something weirds going on with his right arms too.  Lose the black bg.  5* from me.

Shark @ 7/27/2006 11:07 commented on Orochimaru Tracing Portrait
sux0r.

Shark @ 7/26/2006 06:41 commented on Animation: Run Mario, RUUUN!!!
Did Ahuron just say he should get a cookie??   Very nice.  a game with sprites like these would be so fucking awesome.  KUTGW

Shark @ 7/26/2006 05:04 commented on Robotic Skull nonsense (Widepixels)
damn sexy.  i just love the overall feel of this.  8* and fav.

Shark @ 7/25/2006 18:03 commented on A tree
omg another tree.... ours are surprisingley similar.  i love the texture of the leaves :D

Shark @ 7/25/2006 15:08 commented on Userpics for TechSupport
im doubting if these were hand made.

Shark @ 7/25/2006 14:16 commented on Cisse Stamp
Try drawing cisse in your own position/form - it will not only look much better yet also help improve anatomy and overall artistry skills.  No-one gains anything from this.

Shark @ 7/25/2006 12:45 commented on Eagles' character portrait
W00t - wolverine is back.  Awesome.  Just Awesome.  Can you show us the other ones?

Shark @ 7/25/2006 12:42 commented on Cisse Stamp
looks like a color redux to me.

Shark @ 7/25/2006 09:31 commented on Captain (2006)
Its quite good - trying to push yourself with these colors is quite hard.  Not to be rude but your latest works seem to be lacking compared to your older works.  Your anubis is one of my fav pieces ever - but then you post this.....

Shark @ 7/25/2006 07:52 commented on Shmup - Player Ship
Well i didnt copy eyecraft - i was looking at every ship i could find for inspiration.  I agree that i think this is pretty simple and kinda ugly.  My original idea was to make a basic ship and then as the "game" progresses the ship would become more intricate - however i havent got around to it.

Shmups ships are fun to make.  Thanks for the advice, will bare it in mind for the next one.

Shark @ 7/25/2006 07:45 commented on tugspitwenctltt
Awesome - im diggin your pallettes,  The anatomy may not be 100% correct but it looks good non the less.

Shark @ 7/21/2006 01:49 commented on kos atlantis man sprite
OMG i cant believe no-one commented on this yet.  Great use of alternative colors.  The shading on the pants is awesome.

Shark @ 7/21/2006 01:47 commented on Fighting game layout
HOT.  Seriously great work.

Shark @ 7/19/2006 17:51 commented on Tasteless Nudity
no background - just FINISH THE GODDAMN GIRL!!!!1!!!

Shark @ 7/19/2006 06:31 commented on HeliAttack3 - soldier HUD animation
I think E-magination has seen it on heli attack.  Heli atttack 3 is one of my favourite games to play online.  I have seen the graphics on your website and i am very impressed.  Kudos to you.

Still the blue/green eye thing though ;)

Shark @ 7/17/2006 06:57 commented on Ramion - Stamp
Thanks Guys, really appreciate it.

Shark @ 7/16/2006 15:44 commented on Tasteless Nudity
Would it really have been that hard to do another foot and the rest of the hair??

Very nice ... just looks like u got lazy at the end.

Shark @ 7/15/2006 08:05 commented on Lil Danny ("The Shining")
I guessed it from the preview. Awesome.