gumol @ 10/16/2011 03:41 commented on Halo

360 in looters, love smacking those fatties with ma club :P

but yeah, the game is fun mostly in the last few seconds :]

gumol @ 6/14/2011 15:28 commented on Self Portrait Icon

very cool :) I like the contrast in the lighting

gumol @ 1/14/2011 01:53 commented on Predator

great! You've made the palette work as if the colors were carefully picked  :)

gumol @ 10/28/2010 15:49 commented on Big Bird

works fine for me (using Opera), maybe it's because the html5 thing... dunno. it's quite a few beautiful pixel landscapes so hopefully it will work for someone besides me :P

gumol @ 10/28/2010 12:32 commented on Big Bird

www.effectgames.com/demos/canvascycle/ found while searching for a Javascript framework for game development, thought it may interest someone :)

gumol @ 8/30/2010 05:57 commented on Owls and Crocodiles and Bears-Oh My!

great expressions :) but what's with owls butt? :D

gumol @ 7/22/2010 03:57 commented on Monkey Island Virtualboy Edition - Weekly Challenge

was hoping for "Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!" scene ;) but yeah, love it none the less :)

gumol @ 5/31/2010 23:59 commented on Pixel dump - March thru May 2010

I like each and every one of them :] even the little fat crow :P

gumol @ 5/18/2010 00:38 commented on Tomassassin~UpdatewithAnimation

Show those teeth :D
It's great as it is, but I image how cool it would look, if You could make him grin insanely after o few cycles of animation ;D

gumol @ 1/2/2010 18:52 commented on Dead Mazai & rabbits

A+ :)

your rabbits reminded me a bit of a game called Captain Claw, but when I looked at the actual screenshots, your characters just beat the shit out of them :D no comparision

they would have been saweeet in a game... :(

I would even write a platformer engine in C++/SDL just to see them animated xD

gumol @ 11/16/2009 02:59 commented on Yonisaurus

I don't understand you guys, why can't Fool upload smaller images without being criticized by a bunch of people about not doing big enough pieces xD it's not huge but it's definitly not small too, and in terms of quality it's a fu%!@# beast... imho :P

one might think that uploading big, quality pieces is not good because with every other you'd have to make double the size to please everyone ;) btw it's for the challenge, it couldn't be bigger... now my post seems pointless xD

gumol @ 11/13/2009 17:15 commented on Big Bird

www.kongregate.com/games/weremsoft/vox-populi-vox-dei-a-werewolf-thriller

hmm, just wondering did the author of this flash game ask for the use of graphics by iLKke (werewolf characters) and DE (background art), because if not, it's a bit rude ... yet still a fun game :P

gumol @ 11/9/2009 03:50 commented on game

reminds me of Beyond Oasis, very niceeey :)

gumol @ 11/7/2009 14:59 commented on !!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome combination of colors :]

his mouth reminds me of "Sky Roads" :D

gumol @ 11/4/2009 04:32 commented on Self-portrait

it's obviously glued to his back ;)

gumol @ 11/3/2009 16:32 commented on Time Traveler

old one, but still funny :D

gumol @ 10/15/2009 07:42 commented on BlackEye

is Myster, one of the Residents? :P

www.youtube.com/watch

cool looking, can't wait to see them move!
...I mean, I hope they'll be moving in your project ;)

gumol @ 10/5/2009 12:06 commented on Nintendo consoles

youe've got snes but no nes ?

good work

gumol @ 8/28/2009 07:39 commented on Ashtree

well I for example like the good old C++ with Allegro, SDL or OpenGL/GLUT, never made anything in Flash/Actionscript or Javascript... (but probably learning them on a mediocre level wouldn't take too much time, I think ;)) but I don't have free time in September so I couldn't enter this compo anyway :P

sry for my english, I'm too lazy too check for mistakes ;P

PS oh, and I think I can understand Wolverine, plaing games in browsers has a bit different vibe to it. For me the annoying part is that You usually can't make them fullscreen and fully enjoy the climax (? I dunno if this is the right word :P) of the game :]

gumol @ 6/20/2009 08:00 commented on Egad, sirrah!

img221.imageshack.us/img221/9858/editj.gif

it's just a 5min edit to show, what I was talking about :]
I might  have made it too short now xD

gumol @ 6/20/2009 03:56 commented on Egad, sirrah!

don't You think that his left arm is a little bit too long? or maybe it's just the size of the hand, I can't really tell what's wrong :P sorry for my nitpicking ;) - it's very cool nonetheless :]

gumol @ 6/20/2009 03:51 commented on It's simple... - Weekly Challenge

Peach: I think it's there because the scene is kind of an old adventure game mockup :] You can tell it by the font :P

gumol @ 4/23/2009 11:02 commented on Lincoln Memorial

The whole piece is really nice :] but the preview is not really convincing at this zoom rate

gumol @ 4/23/2009 10:57 commented on Toxic Sonic: Manning?!

Nerd Team FTW! :D
They are much more badass than the band, especially Manning :]
And I think You should harden the hard mode :P
BTW How can I throw these little molotov cocktails?

gumol @ 4/16/2009 15:09 commented on ghost pirate

I think it's great :) ...but You could try to make his face expression change (just an idea)

Whenever I see an undead pirate, Le Chuck comes to mind :)