BananaExtract @ 2/19/2018 08:49 commented on Lion

hi, I think you've posted your challenge entry too late-- it's ended up in the Go, Carter challenge by accident

BananaExtract @ 2/17/2018 10:42 commented on leaf cyclops

what???

BananaExtract @ 2/14/2018 14:46 commented on Duck Bird

quite a bit of banding, but I can see the improvement in your drawings!

BananaExtract @ 1/21/2018 18:55 commented on Frozen Crepusculum

very cute & smooth

BananaExtract @ 1/21/2018 17:33 commented on arctic wings in a sunset

thanks, Danny c:

BananaExtract @ 1/21/2018 16:49 commented on Big Bird

It would be nice if you could @ multiple people within one comment c:

*cough* sounds like a good idea *cough* for a future update *cough*

BananaExtract @ 1/4/2018 12:47 commented on The Den

such a warm and pleasant feel :) -- great job!

BananaExtract @ 11/26/2017 06:14 commented on Fun with colors...

the sense of depth is incredible -- great job! :)

BananaExtract @ 11/23/2017 18:53 commented on Hideout

cool job! -- I think it would look a lot better though if you didn't use so much banding on the paper

BananaExtract @ 11/23/2017 18:50 commented on The Hermit

looks an awful lot like a butterfly, tbh ;)

BananaExtract @ 11/16/2017 13:35 commented on Tower 57 - Launch Illustration

God, I love this so much -- perfect amount of contrast between the colors, and the smoothness of the drawing in general is really nice and pleasing to the eyes -- not too much so that it's blurry, but enough so that the person viewing it has a better understanding of the depth.  :)  Anyhoo, great job friendo!

BananaExtract @ 11/12/2017 10:30 commented on Castle on the Snow

Why, thank you!  I've really been experimenting with different styles these past few weeks, and this is one I really enjoy doing.  Anyhoo, I really appreciate it :>

BananaExtract @ 11/10/2017 05:36 commented on Duke Nukem

It's completely up to you, but I think it's just too fast.  The individual frames are fine, I can focus on each pixel for long enough to tell what's happening ^-^ -- the pixel art just has a spy-feel to it, and I think it should have a smoother and more relaxing feel to it (think of every action movie where the protagonist walks away from the explosion in slow-motion).  Hope this helps!

BananaExtract @ 11/9/2017 07:31 commented on Duke Nukem

Really cool animation!  Would it be possible to make it slower? .3.

BananaExtract @ 11/9/2017 06:11 commented on city 2087

love how you fit so much detail into such a small canvas :P

BananaExtract @ 11/9/2017 06:04 commented on Flatulent Wanderer

ack I love these so much

BananaExtract @ 11/5/2017 10:32 commented on BLUE MECHA!

Piq is a small-ish community (these days).  Someone on Discord mentioned your profile on piq, and I checked it out.  I didn't know you had a Pixel Joint, which is why I wanted to clarify if you were the same DieMango as the one I saw a few days ago. :>

BananaExtract @ 11/5/2017 09:59 commented on BLUE MECHA!
BananaExtract, a relatively new user to piq :>

though I've stopped using it -- now I use Pixilart

BananaExtract @ 11/5/2017 09:09 commented on BLUE MECHA!

Really nice job!  The sense of lighting really adds depth to the drawing.

(also, totally unrelated, but) are you DieMango from piq?

BananaExtract @ 11/1/2017 15:27 commented on The Mummy Demastered

BEAUTIFUL.  I'd have to say my favorite scene is the last one! The detail and intricacy of each one is absolutely stunning.  I wish you good luck with the game!

BananaExtract @ 11/1/2017 15:23 commented on Forest Tileset

beautiful tilesets -- I absolutely adore the water!

BananaExtract @ 10/30/2017 18:46 commented on Lime-Slime Lennox Lancer

this animation is super smooth -- in fact, it had so many frames it lagged my computer :P

I really like this, great job :D

BananaExtract @ 10/29/2017 10:56 commented on fall asleep

beautiful -- I love the simplistic style and the sense of lighting

BananaExtract @ 10/29/2017 08:51 commented on treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Right, I understand.

Again, thanks for notifying me

BananaExtract @ 10/29/2017 06:30 commented on void