Silver Mantis @ 1/11/2018 18:28 commented on Claire's Adventure - basic attack concepts

Awesome man, I'm a game designer too! I hope your project is sucessful! I'm coming out with another game this year, it's tough but you understand I'm sure

Silver Mantis @ 1/11/2018 14:37 commented on Claire's Adventure - basic attack concepts

Your animations are pretty smooth throughout all your work! Very nice.
I take it you're making a game correct?

Silver Mantis @ 12/20/2017 01:22 commented on Blinking Eye

Very nice detail. You should do a full body character to show off that skill.

Silver Mantis @ 11/28/2017 14:52 commented on SciFi City

Great job, I love the atmosphere

Silver Mantis @ 11/21/2017 22:01 commented on Big Bird

Wait so is the Mega Man Boss Challenge time extended? I was so excited to see who won but now it's a few days wait again?

Silver Mantis @ 11/19/2017 19:08 commented on Deep Terror

Gah, I have a fear of deep dark water. Don't remind me!

Silver Mantis @ 11/18/2017 13:37 commented on Sunset Canyon

Thanks! I'll make some more landscapes soon!

Silver Mantis @ 11/18/2017 13:35 commented on Mountain Lighthouse

Thanks Sunpire!

Silver Mantis @ 11/13/2017 18:26 commented on Sunset Canyon

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
This might sound silly, but when making landscapes, I take a lot of inspiration from Bob Ross!

Silver Mantis @ 11/12/2017 09:31 commented on Steam Man - Mega Man II Boss

Haha thank you! Your profile picture seems to be fitting.

Silver Mantis @ 11/12/2017 09:30 commented on Abyss Man - Mega Man II Boss

Very cool man!  Angler fishes are scary!

Silver Mantis @ 11/11/2017 02:01 commented on Restless [New Soundtrack]

Very awesome! I think if you slowed down the animation just a few frames, it would be perfect. It just appears to be sped up. Your color contrast is wonderful, great job!

Silver Mantis @ 11/10/2017 12:08 commented on Shroom Man

Hey this is really great, the art style and all.
"Fun guy" would have been a good pun, but I respect you sticking with the boss theme, it fits.

Silver Mantis @ 11/10/2017 01:37 commented on PEPSI MAN (Weekly Challenge)

*cue the Pepsi Man theme song*

Silver Mantis @ 11/9/2017 11:18 commented on Solid Snake

One of my favorite fictional characters! Looks great

Silver Mantis @ 11/9/2017 10:57 commented on Miasma Man - Mega Man II Boss

Thank you!

Silver Mantis @ 11/9/2017 02:18 commented on Night on the beach

Nice job on this one! I really like the dithering in the sky!

Silver Mantis @ 11/9/2017 00:25 commented on Big Bird

Ah thanks, it worked just fine!

Silver Mantis @ 11/9/2017 00:05 commented on Big Bird

Hey can anyone help me? When I try to register for the forums, it just redirects me to the PJ main page again.
Steps:
1. Click "Forum"
2. Click "Register"
3. Click "Accept" (For the age gate thingy)
4. Get rediected to the PJ main page.

Sooo what gives?

Silver Mantis @ 11/8/2017 14:22 commented on Fungus Man Weekly Challenge Mega Man 2 Boss

This looks great! But I'm still counting 6 colors...
Black
Orange
Yellow-Orange
White
Dark Gray
Gray
If I'm not mistaken. It all depends on what the judges say lol

Silver Mantis @ 11/7/2017 17:38 commented on house with garden

Great detail with the size you've worked with!

Silver Mantis @ 11/7/2017 13:29 commented on Stage

Wow very nice! I live in Nevada and this reminds me of home haha. Great colors used!

Silver Mantis @ 11/4/2017 23:27 commented on The Gardener

You character design is very creative!   Nice work!

Silver Mantis @ 11/4/2017 19:00 commented on Pumkin Head

This animation is really smooth and loops perfectly. Great job!

Silver Mantis @ 11/4/2017 18:54 commented on Fishing

The wooden planks aren't so bad, I think you did a pretty good job. I like the design of the image too!