MeganClare @ 8/22/2009 14:06 commented on Doll 8

gorgeous as always shannon!

MeganClare @ 8/22/2009 14:04 commented on Ice

very pretty but you need to credit the base.

MeganClare @ 8/22/2009 14:04 commented on Dirty Pig

this is gross but i love it! very smooth shading!

MeganClare @ 1/26/2009 16:12 commented on Starshine Rainbow Obrien
so cute!! where can i get one? lol

MeganClare @ 8/11/2008 05:10 commented on N/A
The character design is really cool, also like her face :) The shading on the clothing needs some work though, you should try some hue shifts maybe? Instead of just a slightly darker yellow for the shadows.

MeganClare @ 8/11/2008 05:07 commented on Yaep
I like the idea behind it, and the design of the character, but it's not very well executed, which is a shame because it looks like a piece that you spent a lot of time on, because the shading is quite intricate and you've done a ton of dithering. I think instead of spending loads of time shading something that isn't very good anyway, maybe you should learn some more about anatomy, faces and shading first, and then try some more simple pieces to learn from. Spending lots of time on something that's never going to be that great because the anatomy is wrong just seems like wasted time to me :-\ Good effort though, but I think you need to try going back to basics.

MeganClare @ 7/19/2008 11:54 commented on Ed
I don't think dogmeat is a jerk, I can't figure out what it is either. And I don't think you should have to give a piece of pixel art a lengthy explanation about what it is, it should be obvious when you look at it. I really like the limited colours you've used, but the only part that makes sense to me is the flower petals, the rest doesn't really make sense, like why has the lightbulb coming out of the flower petals got a zigzag line going through it?

MeganClare @ 6/1/2008 10:38 commented on Mannequin dream (nudity)
wtf lol. I have been laughing at some of the comments, including 'nice tits' from 8bitty haha. I like the lipstick part, and the boobs are freaky, but I don't really understand the face. Seems like you gave up there.

MeganClare @ 11/21/2007 08:42 commented on Fantasy Self-Portrait - Gargoyle
amazing as usual :-)

MeganClare @ 11/4/2007 16:44 commented on Dead Tree Zone
absolutely gorgeous!

MeganClare @ 10/19/2007 00:57 commented on Sunee BKK cop
I like it, especially her hair shading and colours. The only part that bothers me is that her butt is crossed over itself.

MeganClare @ 10/17/2007 14:50 commented on Drujina
adorable! I really love their faces :)

MeganClare @ 10/15/2007 23:11 commented on death of a star
i love it! i agree add more stars

MeganClare @ 10/12/2007 11:12 commented on Bugs Bunny
It kind of sucks that you traced it. I like the whole scene though.

MeganClare @ 10/11/2007 13:09 commented on Crazy Apple
Adarias, she didn't draw the pose, she used an already pixelled base.

MeganClare @ 10/10/2007 16:40 commented on Sky Doll
thanks so much for your comments everybody, i appreciate it very much :)

MeganClare @ 10/9/2007 10:50 commented on Sky Doll
thanks so much for the comments, thanks for the crit varock, the character is supposed to have huge breasts, but I take your point about them being a different size, so thanks. :)

MeganClare @ 7/12/2006 12:45 commented on Contest: Nintendo DS Mock Up
That's really awesome!!

MeganClare @ 6/9/2006 00:08 commented on Forest Level
Wow that is very very beautiful!

MeganClare @ 5/10/2006 08:18 commented on Nature Lady
Thanks for the comments everyone. Yeah I guess her arms are kinda skinny, I'll think about that more carefully with the next drawing I do :) I tried eye colour, but it didn't really work, sort of ruined the direction she was looking. Thanks again everyone :)