Christoballs @ 2/10/2019 13:32 commented on my face

I like the palette and the lighting in this one!

Christoballs @ 2/1/2019 09:05 commented on Krood

Beautiful homage to Metroid. I love this

Christoballs @ 1/21/2019 05:07 commented on C16 RPG Tileset Mockup

Thanks, Stava!

That's a good point about the stone walls, I agree that they're what I like the least about this piece. It could be quite easily resolved with a few blades of grass and other things overlapping the tiles, and a few variations in the tile itself. Thank you for the C+C!

Christoballs @ 12/28/2018 01:34 commented on 2099

This is amazing for text mode. Well done!

Christoballs @ 12/20/2018 16:15 commented on Dusk

I like how you highlighted the bird's outline, and the way you've suggested feathers with your pixel clusters. kutgw

Christoballs @ 12/18/2018 14:33 commented on Dusk waiting for his person

Reminds me of Shin Megami Tensei!

Christoballs @ 12/18/2018 11:16 commented on Some EagleIsland Backgrounds

Your best work yet, by far. Awesome!

Christoballs @ 12/17/2018 01:21 commented on gonegirl6's sister portrait

Thank you Cure! Been catching up with your work as you probably noticed - love it.

Christoballs @ 12/15/2018 16:48 commented on 17

I guess you could call this a Peyting

Christoballs @ 12/13/2018 15:33 commented on Pugstein

I think you can reduce the colours from 141 to about 20 without too much compromise.
You don't have to worry about upscaling, as there are zoom buttons,so you can upload the main file at 100%.

Christoballs @ 12/13/2018 09:00 commented on gonegirl6's sister portrait

Thanks, man! I remember your pixel art. You should post more, your stuff's good!

Christoballs @ 12/13/2018 08:44 commented on Templo

me gusta, mierdinsky!

Christoballs @ 12/13/2018 02:58 commented on Mech Hangar

This is so good, and to top it off you use an old-school palette which is reminiscent of the Megadrive.
So pleased to see your work today!

Christoballs @ 12/9/2018 15:32 commented on Bison Pixels

I'm loving the blocky beard too! Great clusters.

Christoballs @ 11/29/2018 11:49 commented on Lapunta Del Sur

I love this look. The absence of noise gives room to enjoy flat colours and beautiful pixel clusters.

Christoballs @ 11/29/2018 11:47 commented on ...

THIS. THIS IS PIXEL ART

Christoballs @ 3/4/2018 06:23 commented on Faces in palettes 2

Christoballs @ 12/8/2017 01:52 commented on Dusk Taker - A New Graphic Novel

Thank you very much!

I haven't drawn many comics unfortunately, but why not in the near future!

That being said, if you haven't read Hellboy, the BPRD series, Lobster Johnson or Abe Sapien, I would recommend the ones Mike Mignola illustrated! :)

Christoballs @ 11/29/2017 00:56 commented on Basic Coins

The shine when they turn is a really nice touch!

Christoballs @ 11/29/2017 00:55 commented on Wendy Night Elf from WOW

Your best piece yet! I love the shading and the palette especially, and I'm liking your attention to anatomical details. Good job

Christoballs @ 11/22/2017 03:04 commented on EVA 01 Berserk (REWORK)

It's a lot better like this!

Christoballs @ 11/22/2017 02:59 commented on Level 3-From Defender of Ekron Mini Game (Inavders of Ekron)

The breathing organic parts could do with more refining, but overall this holds well together, and shows how much you have improved recently.

Christoballs @ 11/22/2017 02:53 commented on Luca_avatar

I'm digging the lined shading in this! :)

Christoballs @ 11/14/2017 06:28 commented on Chun Li [Study]

I see.
Here's a side by side comparison of the real sprites and of my own.
As you can tell, I used the original SFII palette, and eyeballed a few parts from the Alpha 2 and SFIII sprites, and there is a similarity with the CVS2 sprite.
And here is the reference, which I used to sketch out the sprite: static.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_medium/gamespot/images/2009/features/sf-thenandnow/2137736-003c.jpg

You may notice that I report sprite rips, splices and edits on a regular basis on PJ, and I have enough integrity to not be a hypocrite.

Christoballs @ 11/14/2017 05:33 commented on Chun Li [Study]

Could you back that up with any proof?