Lazycow @ 12/7/2017 22:26 commented on DB8 - Palette Test

THIS should have been the colour palette of the ZX spectrum computer...

Lazycow @ 5/26/2016 01:25 commented on Into The Rift - Evasive Manuevers

Yeah, the jumps and slides are excellent! The landing parts just looks a bit odd, it may look more realistic if he slithers crouched for a small amount of time after each landing. Also, the slithering does not show any friction. (a pity, but maybe this is intentional to maintain the fast pace) Did I say that the jumps are super-excellent? I wonder how the hero decides what jump he has to do? Hands first? Single-salto? Double-salto? Never saw this before, wow!

Lazycow @ 4/5/2016 00:17 commented on NES Faces

Exclent! It's hard to select my favourite one - maybe it's the piggy-bat. But now do an Assembloids-II game :)

Lazycow @ 2/11/2016 11:57 commented on Cyber Shadow - Tileset - Disposal Facility

The sprite colors could be brighter than background colors, maybe... Nevertheless, looks very stylish!

Lazycow @ 2/3/2016 09:01 commented on Magic Cliffs Tile Set

Very nice pixels, but floating rocks? Hm... I don't know...

Lazycow @ 10/20/2015 00:46 commented on Frog Tale Tile Works

Adorable, so many color schemes... I like the contrast between foreground and background of the topleft room and the grey room most. And the forest pic has the darkest mood. For some reason, the stump looks like it is going to start talking. Hm, maybe it should...

Lazycow @ 9/26/2015 10:01 commented on Run'n'Gun

nice :D I wonder how enemies would look like in this style...

Lazycow @ 6/9/2015 12:27 commented on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Colosseum (NES Demake)

interesting use of black as 3rd color in the sprites

Lazycow @ 4/12/2015 00:54 commented on Dungeon Entrance

oh, two hands

Lazycow @ 4/5/2015 14:44 commented on Firemoles

Neji: Yes, it jumps a bit late, but hey, it should be a MOLE and not a rat.
Kuso: Indeed... ;)

Lazycow @ 11/15/2014 09:56 commented on Dockstation

Great colors! I am a fan now...

Lazycow @ 9/19/2014 15:01 commented on Powerglove screenshots

The hero is build out of 2 sprites: One blue hires sprite over a green-grey multicolor sprite. And there's another trick: The status and the map are build out of sprites in the border.

Lazycow @ 5/4/2014 22:33 commented on Rain Bros.

Cool! My favourite is orange one. Make more of them!

Lazycow @ 4/25/2014 06:28 commented on Chocoland Redux

Uh, too much chocolate! If this is a game, then the player character is missing. (Homer Simpson seems to be logical here)

Lazycow @ 4/18/2014 12:02 commented on Super Mario bitclones

The face of the princess is hard to recognise. Great otherwise. I think Mario is my favourite...

Lazycow @ 1/7/2014 09:27 commented on The littlest sprite

Ha, have recogniced your style from the animation without looking at your name. In sideview, the arm is not moving constantly like in the frontview, nevertheless well done!

Lazycow @ 12/2/2013 12:21 commented on Turrican II

WOW! What a remake! I would like to play a shooter in that style. But on a system with hardware joypad and the animations should have to be in the same quality...

Lazycow @ 9/12/2013 23:28 commented on U-Head Mockups

Still my favourite NES screenshot-mockups. Especially these desert scenes.

Lazycow @ 6/20/2013 02:45 commented on Green Hero

His suit is light-green/cyan/dark-blue. (and he is green behind his ears)

Lazycow @ 4/16/2013 10:30 commented on Codename Squiggler

Wow, my favourite pic from you so far. I like all these little irregularities in the background stones. The only thing is, the worm looks too much like background, so I would prefer the green version of the preview.

Lazycow @ 1/30/2013 23:39 commented on The descent

Ok, I have increased the anim speed by 50%. (better!) The fade effect could be used in the game for a screen change, but that might be anoying over time. It's a PC game, but there's a plan to port it to C64 in a 2nd step after the game is finished. Thanks for all the feedback!

Lazycow @ 1/23/2013 13:14 commented on M0-A1

Wow. Where's James Bond?

Lazycow @ 1/22/2013 02:41 commented on Thank you all! 1K gif(t)

Yeah! I like the design of the mechanical bird. (but the pilot should be silent) Nice colors and running animations, also. And a heat effect at the nozzles. Marvellous!

Lazycow @ 9/23/2012 10:17 commented on Pharaohs Return mockups

You should play it with your favourite joypad of course... (Windows at least, other platforms might follow) Cannot say when, because it's still in an early stage and it's a homebrew game without deadline.

Lazycow @ 9/23/2012 03:58 commented on Bifluos

Really smooth, and I like the shading. But shouldn't it move upwards when the wings flap down? It looks out of sync.