old_flick @ 11/29/2009 18:10 commented on The Spartan

This is probably the only piece of pixel art that I feel the need to come look at every once in a while simply because I still can't believe it.  My favorite piece.

old_flick @ 10/20/2009 13:57 commented on Nymphs tiles - Nethack tiles

Really nice job giving the hair the various elemental looks.

old_flick @ 10/27/2008 18:35 commented on Stomp, stomp, stomp that Lil Dude!
Either Graphics Gale or Microsoft gif animator.  Can't remember which.

old_flick @ 10/6/2008 15:11 commented on rpg 7 only $19.99
Wow, thanks all :)

old_flick @ 10/5/2008 10:26 commented on Ceasar
Nice icon, not a very inspiring preview ;)

old_flick @ 9/30/2008 10:49 commented on Windmill
I like the windmill itself, and I really like the effect of the background, though I don't know what it is supposed to be.  The bottom of the floating island doesn't really work well.  There doesn't seem to be a lightsource for it, and it doesn't look... 'rounded' is I guess what I'm looking for.

old_flick @ 9/30/2008 10:44 commented on Blue Hippo
Cute, but he looks like he just crapped out some letters

old_flick @ 9/30/2008 10:40 commented on Kirbio
Next you should make... Mary?

old_flick @ 9/1/2008 18:12 commented on ZX Faces
I guess it actually reminded me more of Ilkke's helMSX than the real Helm :P

old_flick @ 9/1/2008 15:41 commented on ZX Faces
Some really nice work with a really awful set of restrictions.  The third one down on the left looks like Helm.

old_flick @ 8/16/2008 19:05 commented on BubblesWar - Remake
You've been practicing   Really nice job on this.  When do we get to play the game?

old_flick @ 8/7/2008 13:07 commented on HUG ME!!!
I thought for a second you were turning yourself in for ripping

old_flick @ 7/27/2008 10:00 commented on Curiousity
Where the Wild Things Were...
Beautiful ugliness.  Love it.

old_flick @ 7/26/2008 05:41 commented on The 100th Floor
Very cool.  I like this a lot.

old_flick @ 7/18/2008 21:06 commented on Color is SIN!
Love the mug shot preview   Great stuff.

old_flick @ 7/14/2008 18:33 commented on fucbillgates
The background transparency isn't working on most frames.  It flickers transparent once, than back to white.

old_flick @ 7/14/2008 14:12 commented on 29x29 Pixel Mosaic II
The soup nazi, Mcgruff, Gilligan, and is that Clara Peller?
And vitameatavegamin!  Beautiful!

old_flick @ 7/6/2008 12:46 commented on Trev Looks Back (now with background)
I've no idea what a 'Magical Trevor' is, nor do I know what the heck he's doing in that enormous empty field, but I do like this piece, and I always enjoy your truly unique and definitive style.  Nice work.

old_flick @ 7/4/2008 15:02 commented on Food Font
Apple, banana, croissant, dorito, eggo waffle, fish, grape, hot dog, ice cream, jam, kiwi (?),  lobster, flashing mango , noodles, olive, poptart, quiche(?), ribs, flashing strawberry , toast, no idea..., V8, wheat, an X shaped watermelon (?), yo-gos (?),  and zucchini.

Not sure what Y is actually supposed to be, but yams would work.

Nifty idea.

old_flick @ 5/17/2008 14:10 commented on We are the D!We are the D!We are the D!
Where'd the flames go?

old_flick @ 5/17/2008 14:07 commented on Small Person practice
Is it Indiana Jones?

old_flick @ 5/10/2008 18:14 commented on Project SQUIRE: Screen 2
The tree trunks are quite nice, and I love the little guy.  The baddies are quite well done also.  As stated, the canopy is really flat and there are also a few light source issues.  The bush and rock all the way to the left of the pic, and the two bad guys seem to be lit from the left, while the little guy and the tree trunks are lit from the right.

old_flick @ 5/8/2008 08:13 commented on Weekly challenge: They exist!
Took me a minute to realize that was lipstick.  I thought they were spraying down her stinky pits.

old_flick @ 4/12/2008 04:56 commented on Magic Ball - Episode 2: The Assailant
Nice, but seems to have some weird pauses in the animation.

old_flick @ 4/11/2008 16:16 commented on The PurpleProtectors!!!!
'The power of gas propels me!'
I like the overall look of it.  Good job.