Araxia @ 8/10/2008 06:31 commented on Mini iso scene
I love this, the colours are so vibrant! You did a fantastic job on this! I am particularly in love with the sprites, they're adorable! Definite fave!

Araxia @ 8/10/2008 06:28 commented on Space Cadet
Hmmm... Now that you mention it, it does! Thanks for the comment

Araxia @ 6/1/2008 16:59 commented on Gothic Girl
I will

Araxia @ 6/1/2008 09:30 commented on Rambo
lol, noobs always kill me Thanks for the support

Araxia @ 6/1/2008 09:29 commented on Rambo
Oh..... Well I'm sorry that I like making Wees Should I stop?  And I have now taken all of the "No Crits" off of my pixels

Araxia @ 5/31/2008 17:03 commented on Rambo
lol, I don't feel like writing it out again, so please look at my comment to Vertigo-Zero.  And thanks! I have many more to come!

Araxia @ 5/31/2008 17:02 commented on Rambo
No, I just want to get my art out there for people to see..... I know, it's pretty weird that I would post this and not want crits, but I just want people to look at it is all On my next batch of Wees, I don't think I'm going to refuse crits... I'm not sure yet.  I just don't want someone to flame me, because that happened before when I accepted crits on another site

Araxia @ 5/31/2008 16:59 commented on RNDM STPDTY - Drinking Fountain
LMAO! I love this! So funny! You did a fantastic job!

Araxia @ 5/31/2008 12:57 commented on Gothic Girl
Yep, once I edit her I'll post her again ^^

Araxia @ 5/25/2008 04:26 commented on Gothic Girl
Oh! I never thought of that! That would work Thanks for the tip! I'll fix her and upload her again

Araxia @ 5/24/2008 08:02 commented on Gothic Girl
OH! LMAO! That's what you were talking about! That makes so much sense now!  They're supposed to be left over fabric from her sash that trails behind her I'll try not to make hem look like legs next time!

Araxia @ 5/23/2008 19:52 commented on Dino Crisis Character
You know it ^^ And I'm glad that you explained why I should let people crit my things... I've actually never had anyone try to explain it to me before, and yes! You'll see me around!

Araxia @ 5/23/2008 19:50 commented on Gothic Girl
That's actually what I was going for lol, well at least I know that it worked!

Araxia @ 5/23/2008 16:30 commented on Watermelon Wee
Thanks so much for the comment!  And yes, I agree with you on that one.  I am notorious for making things completely symmetrical.  I don't know what it is, but I want to make sure everything is exactly the same I'll try adding some little things to her and upload her again if it works out.  And thanks for the explanation of the beads, it sounds pretty interesting! I think I might try it sometime

Araxia @ 5/23/2008 16:27 commented on Dino Crisis Character
I understand that.  Why I post is because I want to get my work out there in the world.  That, and I find it a lot of fun to do, and I want to share it with everyone.  The reason I don't want critiques is because I am constantly trying to improve on my own.  Sure, I know that I could get some helpful hints from other people, but I like trying to challenge myself on my own to try and emulate styles and whatnot.  I do appreciate your comment though, and I do agree with you to an extent

Araxia @ 5/23/2008 16:24 commented on Gothic Girl
What thing between her legs? She's wearing a floor length dress that has a sash around her waist.  That's what the purple is Sorry if it looks confusing!

Araxia @ 5/18/2008 06:24 commented on Watermelon Wee
Oh, why thank you! I'm glad you like her! I am just about to make some more Wees, so your comment timing is perfect! What are fuse beads?

Araxia @ 3/30/2008 12:17 commented on This guy likes music
LMAO! I'm listening to music while I watch him, and he's going to the beat! it's awesome!

Araxia @ 3/29/2008 08:18 commented on Valkyrie
Absolutely wonderful! I love the shading you did and her expression! Well done!

Araxia @ 3/28/2008 15:13 commented on fighting pharmacist
It looks awesome! I wish I could do something like that!

Araxia @ 3/27/2008 04:23 commented on Advance Piggy Bank!
Wow! That piggy is adorable!!! And I absolutely love the idea of it having a digital screen telling you howm uch you have ^^ That makes life a lot easier

Araxia @ 3/25/2008 19:41 commented on Gangsters lunch
Wow, you do amazing work! Keep it up!

Araxia @ 3/25/2008 19:39 commented on Winged Makime
Wow! I had no idea that you could do that! That is awesome! Thanks for the info

Araxia @ 3/25/2008 16:58 commented on Cozy Apartment
Thanks for the input, I'll be sure to try that! I'm glad you like it!

Araxia @ 3/25/2008 16:56 commented on Cozy Apartment
Sorry, it was an angle I was going for.... I don't really know where else to put it