bunnystick @ 7/28/2011 18:20 commented on 1st Boss Mugshot

whew that is an intense and offputting character. excellently dithered i think.

bunnystick @ 7/28/2011 18:17 commented on Water dress

well it doesn't look like water, per se. but it's a beautiful gown nevertheless

bunnystick @ 7/26/2011 20:14 commented on Genesis and Umbra

@Claredeth magical woodgrain I suppose. I need alotta practice with woodgrain for sure

bunnystick @ 7/25/2011 10:05 commented on Commission with Pokemon In It

hey y'all. pink outline and the size was a request made by the client. my home laptop has a rather big resolution so for me the size is rather managable. herm... but i've seemed to have missed the random pixel floating out in space there. -spits on a tissue- lemme get that...

bunnystick @ 7/24/2011 09:50 commented on Oh Amy...

oh i see. it was worth a try i suppose. given my hectic commission schedule i can't imagine i'll be refining this piece any time soon. so if it's rejected for it's oekakiness i completely understand :)

glad the sentiment is appreciated!

bunnystick @ 7/23/2011 18:58 commented on Oh Amy...

is scribbly not a valid use of ms paint?

bunnystick @ 5/19/2011 20:13 commented on Priceless Window Doggie

@Delicious yeah i noticed that.. you shoulda seen it before i fixed it for approval. puppy looked like he had dandruf! but i shall go back n fix what i can so the aa isn't glaring

bunnystick @ 5/18/2011 11:42 commented on Shannon

yes indeed, had0c. but as i said, rush job, heh. but it gets the job done

bunnystick @ 4/10/2011 17:21 commented on Blaze, from Streets of Rage 2

i often run into critics on this site that deplore putting muscles on women (as i tend to tone my ladies sometimes and all i get in the comments is baaawwwing.). truth is women not only have muscles but can tone them so completely that they show. Women have sixpacks too and given a dedicated workout they can rock em as much as any dude. you didn't sacrifice any "beauty" by adding muscle. you enhanced it. so pay the trolls no mind.

bunnystick @ 4/5/2011 09:20 commented on Bee Chieftain

i thought the concept was clever as hell. i had to vote for ya

bunnystick @ 4/5/2011 09:16 commented on Leopard Print

oooh i see what the lion is now! it was a little hard to make out because the shaman's arms are blended in with his outfit without too much distinction. but you totally rock those 13 colors better then i would.

bunnystick @ 4/4/2011 05:04 commented on Get to Know the Artist

i actually wear them that way. i find it prevents my ears from hurting after long periods of use. hair hardly prevents earphones from doing their job :)

bunnystick @ 1/31/2011 08:13 commented on BarbaC64ossa

i don't mind the widepixel conversion. i think it fits with the style of the piece. it's the dropshadows i'm a little offput by. some parts of it were really neglected their shadow such as the rope ladder and the bannisters. but at the same time the lightsource seems to have no real effect on the character himself, who seems to be getting his light from the right side. if that were the case there should probably be a second dropshadow

all CC aside, i really dig the waterscape and i love the hell out of his face.

bunnystick @ 4/13/2008 01:31 commented on Killjoy I
i enjoy the design of the sword. with so many colors, you must have worked a great deal on it. was the blade meant to appear so dull though? it appears more round then flat and sharp for the type of shading you've used.

bunnystick @ 4/13/2008 01:26 commented on monkey
jeese that is one shiny monkey head. hehe very inspiring use of dithering keeps it from looking like an overly smooth monkey. i enjoy the piece!

bunnystick @ 4/13/2008 01:22 commented on The Mad Cat Hatter
quite a nightmarish picture... kudos and amen, whew!

bunnystick @ 4/9/2008 16:25 commented on Fire Nymph
@dogmeat: th...thank you? lol

bunnystick @ 4/9/2008 00:18 commented on pepito

It’s not a terrible piece. I only wish the body of this fella lived up to its eyes. The eyes are impressive in comparison to its body. I love the eyes. He's a crazy-cute little fella!

The stitching you have going there seems to rob the piece of its shape. While the shadows make the creature cylindrical, the stitching is straight across. Might i suggest wrapping the stitch-mouth it has around it, even a little so it won't seem so flat?

The dithering you have going here is probably unnecessary and maybe a bit more extra work then you need to put into a piece with such a simple character design. Lurk around and really study how dithering is more a method of blending from shade to shade. If you dither in the fashion this piece has so far, you'd be better off really just filling in the solid color. :)

bunnystick @ 4/4/2008 23:15 commented on Water Nymph
i shall declare it till the day i die that yours is waaaay better then mine

bunnystick @ 4/3/2008 12:17 commented on Fire Nymph

I’m glad this work was accepted and I’m also very glad for the constructive criticism. It's why I wanted to join the place.  I love DA like I love any artistic community where I can get my work out there and learn from other members' artistic efforts. PJ may be harsh but truth often is and I very much appreciate truth.

Thanks a lot guys! I shall try to apply all suggestions and criticisms in future works.

bunnystick @ 4/2/2008 01:00 commented on Fire Nymph
i'm sorry you feel that way jonsolo.

i admit that i am a fan of the eyes. always have been. i wanted them to be just right, i wanted them to look shocking and firey so i paid special attention to them. i assure you i worked very hard on this piece and if some parts may impress while others don't then my style may not be for you.

bunnystick @ 4/2/2008 00:45 commented on Fire Nymph
ooh no no, it's not my first piece i've ever done, no. its the first piece i've ever posted on this site. i've been pixeling for years otherwise.