8 bit adventurer @ 4/23/2020 15:45 commented on Grima Wormtongue

Totally captures his character. Well done

8 bit adventurer @ 3/17/2020 14:18 commented on Cozy shop

One thing that strikes me is that some objects received a very careful texturing treatment, such as the pilings, bushes, and mountains, yet others remain strangely bare. To me, the contrast is somewhat unnerving, but the textures that are there are quite nice :)

8 bit adventurer @ 2/11/2020 20:49 commented on Pleasant Valley

Thanks a ton guys. Really glad you like the piece

8 bit adventurer @ 2/5/2020 12:11 commented on Johto Memories

I absolutely love how you handled the reeds. I especially love the shifting water at the base of those on the right. The whole piece is just a joy to look at.

8 bit adventurer @ 2/3/2020 18:02 commented on Foodtown Is Closed

Looks absolutely phenomenal in the challenge preview window. That additional black border makes it pop.

8 bit adventurer @ 12/29/2019 12:15 commented on Normal day

I love the neatly ordered texturing of the trees and grass. It's lovely to look at

8 bit adventurer @ 12/24/2019 00:59 commented on Home

Really strong work on the saucer and the surrounding grass. The lighting is awesome. I do think the perspective of the farmhouse is somewhat skewed. It seems like the angle of the roof should run more parallel to the horizon. It appears as though the house is being propped up at the rear by a large hill of some sort. The whole piece gives me courage the cowardly dog vibes. Solitary and supernatural. Nice work.

8 bit adventurer @ 9/28/2019 20:23 commented on Songs of Conquest

Absolutely freaking gorgeous. Just gorgeous. I love every little thing.

8 bit adventurer @ 9/17/2019 14:19 commented on 0x100th day of january

Saw this on reddit. I will say what I said then, which is that the pixeling is extremely neat. Every little spot is completely in-line. It just looks awesome.

8 bit adventurer @ 9/2/2019 21:36 commented on The Slopes of the Blessure

Thank you cure. I completely agree and I'm grateful that an artist of your calibur would provide critique.

8 bit adventurer @ 8/29/2019 12:54 commented on Secret Waterfall

Palette is Equpix15 by Night.

8 bit adventurer @ 8/29/2019 10:38 commented on Water Lily

Stunning. If I were asked to draw water lillies, I'd load up on blue and green and not much else. I can't believe you've managed to incorporate the entire spectrum. I love it.

8 bit adventurer @ 8/28/2019 18:10 commented on The Slopes of the Blessure

Thank you so much guys! I'm very happy to hear that Geralt and Ciri are recognizable.

8 bit adventurer @ 8/25/2019 16:45 commented on My Lord Bag Of Rice

The centipede reminds me a bit of something from Shadow of the Colossus.

8 bit adventurer @ 6/7/2019 11:23 commented on Beach Scene

I love what you've done with the water. I would never have thought to use those great amorphous blob textures.

8 bit adventurer @ 6/6/2019 21:10 commented on airships and icons

I don't know if it's proper for me to give input, being somewhat new here myself, but the blurring in the bomb and the tranparency around the sparkle particles are likely to keep this from being allowed into the gallery. You may want to clean up the bomb with fewer colors and remove the transparent pixels before submitting.

8 bit adventurer @ 6/6/2019 16:15 commented on Barmaid

This is not nightmare fuel unless one has a petrifying fear of barmaidens. You might want to remove this from the weekly challenge selection.

8 bit adventurer @ 6/6/2019 15:27 commented on Alice game promo

Those balloons are fantastic. Really eye catching contrast of colors.

8 bit adventurer @ 6/5/2019 10:23 commented on Brain Eater

Wonderful art for a wonderful game. Thanks for sharing :)

8 bit adventurer @ 6/2/2019 13:42 commented on Salmon

Absolutely gorgeous. Turns out crayola crayons can actually create masterpieces. Twas but my imagination that caused me to think otherwise. Though even in my imagination, I couldn't picture such a fantastic use of colors.

8 bit adventurer @ 1/3/2019 22:26 commented on Duckweed

Ah. I apologize. I should've read on. Thank you for responding :)

8 bit adventurer @ 1/3/2019 10:31 commented on Duckweed

I know I'm way late, but what is the secret to such a clean ripple effect? I've been trying to create fluid water for ages and never could manage it.

8 bit adventurer @ 12/29/2018 14:43 commented on Fisherman Beneath the Three Trees

Glad you managed to upload this. It's fantastic!

8 bit adventurer @ 12/29/2018 11:31 commented on Fisherman Beneath the Three Trees

This is all I could find in relation to a size limit -

• Why isn't my submission showing up on the front page?
    As a means of conserving bandwidth, no images over 10k in size are displayed on the front page, either in the New Works section or in the Weekly Showcase. This is usually only an issue with animations. You're advised to use a still if this is a problem for you.

That's a shame because now I'm quite anxious to see the piece.

8 bit adventurer @ 12/28/2018 23:51 commented on Fisherman Beneath the Three Trees

Looks like your preview image wound up as your detail image as well. You may want to attach the full piece.