GoddessTheia @ 4/20/2018 10:05 commented on Medusa head

So much detail in such a small amount of pixels!

GoddessTheia @ 4/20/2018 10:02 commented on Pupp

I'm amazed at how realistic the colors/shading is! Great work :)

GoddessTheia @ 4/19/2018 08:15 commented on Idle

Hey, this is cute. Hope to see more :)

GoddessTheia @ 4/19/2018 08:09 commented on Jogging

Perspective, shading, foreshortening, calm colors.. It's all so good. I really love how you made the ground. You clearly know what you're doing. Nice work!

GoddessTheia @ 4/19/2018 08:06 commented on Xavier Running (redux)

Super smooth animation, especially love how the hair flops around.

GoddessTheia @ 4/19/2018 08:05 commented on Retro Futurism

Great textures and detail, especially on the clouds and rocks.

GoddessTheia @ 4/13/2018 08:10 commented on Medieval Keep

I really like the way you shade! You have a style that is very easy on the eyes and a pleasure to admire.

GoddessTheia @ 4/13/2018 08:07 commented on GBA Mockup

I really like how you used different colors for the grass - it really draws my eyes around the piece and adds a nice overall touch.

GoddessTheia @ 4/13/2018 08:03 commented on Cephalopods

Smooth lines and shading. I love the palette! Awesome job :)

GoddessTheia @ 4/13/2018 08:02 commented on Poor thing

Hey, really nice details and textures!

GoddessTheia @ 3/27/2018 08:00 commented on Ripe

This is so good!! It's so smooth that I didn't think it was pixel art until I zoomed in. Great colors and design!

GoddessTheia @ 3/27/2018 07:58 commented on Heavy

I really like the way you shaded the sky - I've never seen it done that way before. Nice colors and armor concept on the sprite. Can't wait to see more!

GoddessTheia @ 3/27/2018 07:57 commented on Battle Arena Toshinden; Sofia

Nice character design. I really like how you only use black outline on the outside of the character, and you use different colors for outlining things within the sprite (ex: the hair).

GoddessTheia @ 3/26/2018 12:37 commented on Stubborn Kitty

Awesome job on the perspective and color choices. The blue and the yellow look really well together. I think the animation is perfect! Very adorable~

GoddessTheia @ 3/25/2018 09:16 commented on Sugar Fumarole

beautiful textures and great work on the moon!

GoddessTheia @ 3/25/2018 09:11 commented on Poison tree

The textures and detail are gorgeous!!

GoddessTheia @ 3/25/2018 09:09 commented on Selsie the Sorcerer (D&D OC)

Very cute and simple :)

GoddessTheia @ 3/24/2018 17:27 commented on Birb

I adore this!! I love how many colors are used.

GoddessTheia @ 3/24/2018 17:17 commented on Avatar

THE EYES OPENED!! I was admiring the lighting and ended up jumping in my seat.. anyways, well done!

GoddessTheia @ 3/24/2018 17:16 commented on The Inner Depths of Natalie's Consciousness

This is a really interesting concept! I'm especially impressed by the lighting. Really well done!!

GoddessTheia @ 3/24/2018 14:54 commented on Island House

I love the detail on the island and the house! Very nice :) if you wanted to make this better, maybe add more detail on the water/sky. Though I can also see how the simplicity of the background attracts the viewer's attention to the island and the house! Either way, nice work :)

GoddessTheia @ 3/24/2018 14:51 commented on City

Cool animation and great lighting. I love the dark mood in this piece.

GoddessTheia @ 3/24/2018 14:49 commented on Lucky black cat

Cute style and smooth animation! :)

GoddessTheia @ 3/24/2018 07:58 commented on Elephant

I really like the style of shading! The color palette is very nice on the eyes as well :)

GoddessTheia @ 3/22/2018 03:46 commented on Bunny Hop

Thank you so much! I was a little nervous about posting this since it’s the first pixel animation I’ve ever done. I really appreciate your comment, and I’ll keep your suggestion in mind when I make mu next one (or if I edit this one!). His name is Jed :)

Thank you for your comment! Have a wonderful day :)