O_MEG_A @ 11/24/2018 13:20 commented on Hulkette

Amazing!

O_MEG_A @ 11/24/2018 13:15 commented on Nergal's Eye

That's Nice!

O_MEG_A @ 11/10/2018 11:49 commented on Bernard (Westworld)

That's a great job! nicely done!

O_MEG_A @ 10/27/2018 08:46 commented on Petrified Peridot

Thanks :-)

O_MEG_A @ 10/27/2018 04:34 commented on Surreal_Ox

Thanks for the link, and I feel happy to have u as my buddy :-)

I will check Cure's tutorials, I hope I will understand them!

O_MEG_A @ 10/26/2018 06:21 commented on Surreal_Ox

Hi there, thanks for your comment. U know I am a newbie in pixel-art and I need to learn a lot! :-)

And yes, the thick white lines on his neck were not dwawn by hand 100%, though I used hands on thm as well!

(I created them using elipse tool in grafx2) Is it considered violation of rules 3,4 and 5? part of rule 5 says : "unless these effects could reasonably have been achieved by hand"

O_MEG_A @ 10/23/2018 01:58 commented on Damaged Terminator

WOW it is just Great! (by the way I would like to know what is your favorite software for creating pixel-arts?)

O_MEG_A @ 5/24/2018 07:55 commented on Petrified Peridot

Amazing!

I was always a fan of pixel art, recently I joined this forum, could you please help me and give me some advice and hints? what software should I use for creating pixel art?(I recently met with grafx2) I know it is a great software for making pixel art yet I thought, maybe it would be a good idea for me to listen to advices of some pixel artists who already made a great pieces of art!

So do u have any suggestions for me? for example did I choose the right software? where should I start from? is there any book? things like that.

O_MEG_A @ 5/24/2018 00:20 commented on Dracula-3000

OH wow, that's amazing!

What software u used for creating this art? (what was your workflow?)