Kyata @ 2/2/2014 03:59 commented on Hearth

I liked the animated background actually.
And nice artwork! I like strange concepts. :D

Kyata @ 2/1/2014 05:45 commented on Yawn

Very smooth animated. :D

Kyata @ 1/28/2014 23:09 commented on Big Bird

I was lucky to be on a creative high school. (well this country has another school system so I wouldn't call it high school...) This meant I had art history class once a week an art practise class once a week and video class once a week. Oh and every tuesday a creative workshop for a few hours. And in the last year we had lessons once a week on a real art school where we even did model drawing. :D

Kyata @ 1/20/2014 01:11 commented on Trent Reznor

This seems fun! :)

Kyata @ 11/4/2013 03:44 commented on Christmas

Last time I had 3rd place, now second...maybe next time first place. :D

Kyata @ 10/27/2013 23:05 commented on All strung up

I would recommend to make the frame(s) with that speed itself faster too, so it looks faster. Like instead of 12 frames per second 25 or something.

Kyata @ 9/12/2013 08:23 commented on Droidphin

It doesn't look very balanced (unless his head is full of helium), but I like the animation and design!

Kyata @ 7/22/2013 02:45 commented on Flying dragon

True. I used semi-transparent pixels so I had to save it as animated png. Try firefox or opera.

Kyata @ 7/8/2013 02:18 commented on War Machine

Wow 3rd place! I didn't expect that, so many pretty effects in the challenge.

Kyata @ 6/28/2013 09:45 commented on eggplosion

Hi Buttrfry, I use Animaki which is specific for pixel animation and free and online. You can use it on oekaki.nl (select Animaki from the list of programs) and then after uploading you can download a sheet, png animation or gif animation. It's also handy to make an account if you need more days to create your pixel animation.

Kyata @ 6/27/2013 23:57 commented on Sweater girl (request)

I can almost feel the warm sweater. I like how you drew that.
One question: That hand on the left...does she have a very long thumb or, I can't really see what's going on there?

Kyata @ 2/18/2013 02:58 commented on Storm

Gah, I wanted to join but I forgot about it!

Kyata @ 2/4/2013 06:12 commented on Succumuse

I like the way the wing moves.

Kyata @ 1/29/2013 06:47 commented on Marvel Characters

I've seen this one before. :p
It's neat you put so much recognizable detail  in such a small sprite.

Kyata @ 11/12/2012 00:57 commented on What I see...

I saw this too! Well, something like it.

Kyata @ 11/10/2012 00:16 commented on Masked ballet

Nope, it doesn't support 3D skeletons. I just made the bones shorter or longer when they were in perspective.  It's a new tool so very basic.
I don't save my WIPs, but I can tell you a bit: I choose a bit from that video with a beginning and ending. And then I just pressed play and directly pause and took over the poses with the skeletons. And again and again. After that a little check on the animation and fix parts which were too fast or too slow etc. (most of the time I had to add extra frames). And I made some extra frames to let it properly end. Then I played the video again on the pixel layer to see which arms and legs were in the front and quickly sketched that where needed. Also the direction of the eyes. And then it was time to pixel everything! It was quite easy for me with a reference, but a lot of work.

Kyata @ 11/9/2012 08:40 commented on Autumn forest 2

Wish this was some environment in a rpg.

Kyata @ 11/3/2012 14:03 commented on Science Patrol 2

I use alt all the time, no problem. But only annoying if you want to switch between frames after it with the arrow keys.

Kyata @ 10/14/2012 13:23 commented on Yellow Run Animation

I love the pose while she's running, holding her arms down. Makes it look more cute. Most run animation have different arms in a different pose.

Kyata @ 8/11/2012 01:57 commented on Aya-1

I wish I finished mine.

Kyata @ 7/6/2012 21:28 commented on Runrunrunrunrun

No it's not necessary, but the program automatically generates apng and I was just too lazy to edit the frames in another program to make it a gif without white in the background.

Kyata @ 7/4/2012 21:08 commented on Runrunrunrunrun

Een reactie in het nederlands, wat onverwacht!
Geanimeerde png kan halfdoorzichtige animaties maken, gif niet. (niet dat dat hier van toepassing is)
 En ook het programma waar ik mee werk slaat de animaties met doorzichtigheid als png op. Met gif zou ik het bijgewerkt moeten hebben. Kortom: Luiheid haha.

Kyata @ 6/11/2012 02:00 commented on Mayuri

I like how you drew the banana. :)

Kyata @ 5/6/2012 05:36 commented on Flying dragon

I know, but .gif doesn't support 50% transparency etc., which I used an experiment.
Animaki automatically saves the frames as .png and the animation too.

Yes, and Chrome should support zoomed pixels too.

Kyata @ 5/5/2012 23:58 commented on Flying dragon

@paxjah
I would, but then the the transparency would go away. There is a reason why I saved it as png.