TheDarkHawk @ 8/2/2005 19:09 commented on A reason to love you

I like it a lot. The AA is a tad fuzzy though.

Also, I think she look a little paler, weaker looking.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/26/2005 18:38 commented on Boo!
That's wrong though Garage, you only made it worse. You made those ugly lines that stick out. Ugh....

TheDarkHawk @ 7/26/2005 18:34 commented on The Road
That's the thing lol.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/25/2005 01:25 commented on Boo!

Lol, w/e dude, I SHOWED YOU the url of pixelation, even backed you up cause you weren't very good.

I don't need to hear that your not gonna do it right now... I see why your rank is so high with all the usless comments.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/24/2005 22:48 commented on Boo!

I AM PYROMANIAC (13th? Yes)!

Go ahead then Garage... let's see it.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/24/2005 20:22 commented on Boo!

Faktablad, I know more about garage then you think, that's why I attacked him.

And you don't know how I wanted this piece, it's supposed to be a comic like thing, you if its a little jaggie, I think that's alright. But if your going to throw a fit over it, fine, I'll work on.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/24/2005 20:20 commented on Boo!

I DON'T WANT HELP FROM YOU GARAGE INC., YOU ARE NOT SKILLED ENOUGH TO GIVE ANYONE ADVICE.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/24/2005 10:40 commented on New Idea For P.J.

Thanks for the comments... hey, I tried.

As for my beef with garage inc. I've been in the pixel community longer than he has. In fact, I introduced him to pixelation.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/24/2005 10:34 commented on Dogma

Your point is not proven, and keep saying it over and over. Its made of pixel? Yes. Its art? Yes. Then it is pixel art. Even if it ain't good in your eyes.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/24/2005 10:17 commented on How can words capture this feeling
Cool... but I think how you change from simple, onecoalor, to advanced shades and shapes ruins it a bit. take of a lot more of the foreground in my opinion.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/23/2005 20:27 commented on Boo!
No... I warned you not to mess with me. Don't do it again.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/23/2005 19:16 commented on Boo!

Um... I told you not to bother me. I understand it's a tad jaggy, oh well.

Your one to talk? I haven't seen any good AA from you, especially on your celtic icon.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/23/2005 18:25 commented on Her Life Is Gray
Hmm.... I may redo it at some point (add kinda).

TheDarkHawk @ 7/23/2005 18:05 commented on Flex
Thanks Law, that insipires me to really finish it.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/23/2005 18:04 commented on Boo!
Thanks! This is what I am most proud of. I managed to create some real art.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/23/2005 15:39 commented on The Road
Well thank you, sugar.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/23/2005 08:10 commented on The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Oops... forgot to say how much I'm loving that smooth ditherin'!

TheDarkHawk @ 7/23/2005 01:38 commented on The Well

A+, rating 5!

TheDarkHawk @ 7/23/2005 01:24 commented on The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Well I would  make the outline of his brain and make an aquarim thing in their, like the pic.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/23/2005 00:58 commented on Pixel UFO
Hmmm... why doesn't he have a space suit on? Is he a renegade alein who tries and tries to meet nice white earth folk? That would be incredulously funny.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/23/2005 00:57 commented on Scream
Actually it was stolen a while ago.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/22/2005 17:09 commented on Flex
That's the thing, it WASN'T a wip. Now it is...

TheDarkHawk @ 7/22/2005 17:07 commented on NUDITY: SPRAWL
Its art transformed from pen to pixel... conversation over.

TheDarkHawk @ 7/22/2005 16:34 commented on NUDITY: SPRAWL

Sorry, but I'll clarify.
The original is LARGE.
Mapping out areas took 30 minutes (Yes I do that stuff... sue me)
Then the real pixelin took 20 minutes, 10 prolly wasted in thought.
Ok?
As for proportions, its sketchy, how can you clarify the real line? I did mess up on the right one though. :( sorry

BTW a lot of the length was trying to make all the sketch-part lines as close to the paper version as possible.
I guess I just won't post sketches... y'all don't see the light. IT'S STILL ART

TheDarkHawk @ 7/22/2005 16:29 commented on Dogma

Your partially right... that stuff isn't pixel art.
BUT!
It is art... and I expressed it in the form of pixels. That's not pixel art?