SHANN0N @ 4/29/2010 21:01 commented on RRRRCRASHSHDAHHS

Really cool looking!

@1ucas- as soon as I saw it I was imagining it with a sound effect XD a *whoosh* or something haha

SHANN0N @ 4/6/2010 21:27 commented on Avatar System

the one on the bottom is overall the best, but the female face would be quite nice as well if you made some adjustments to the nose.

SHANN0N @ 4/2/2010 02:55 commented on Doll4

thanks^^

SHANN0N @ 3/18/2010 19:14 commented on The Matrix Controller

Yeah, the palette is weak as well as the dithering- it would be much better without the dithering imo. The aa looks horrible on a darker theme as well so I would say that a white outline or something is definitely nessecary. The overall idea is really nice as well as her proportions and just the anatomy in general but I wish you'd clean up the lineart some more. When you leave the lineart like that it looks like you traced it or something.

SHANN0N @ 3/13/2010 22:37 commented on super stork landscape alpha 2

the dithering in the sky is a bit overboard but otherwise it looks great! One of my favorites.

SHANN0N @ 3/13/2010 21:26 commented on Pearl tree

To me, this seems like the clear winner so far. I really like it!

SHANN0N @ 3/9/2010 20:54 commented on rocker love the tree 2

I really enjoy your style. Nice colors here too, especially with the cyan

SHANN0N @ 3/9/2010 20:51 commented on curvas

I agree about the pose. I think if she were sitting in a chaise type thing, with her arm resting on the armrest, it would look more natural and plausable (ie fix the issue sticky mentioned about the pillow not caving realisticly under her weight) The bellybutton, area between her breasts and the top of her stomach roll have some issues as well. Overall its beautiful- the breasts, palette and lighting are especially well done.

Also, how old is she supposed to be? By looking at her body I would think around 25-30, but her face looks like a 40-45 year old woman's.

I absolutely love that shes not stick thin though!

SHANN0N @ 3/7/2010 21:36 commented on Narcissa Malfoy

really nice! Issues with the arm & its thinness for sure but other than that I love it. The face is beautiful and the hair drapes very nicely.

Are you on Glam! mb?

SHANN0N @ 3/6/2010 08:12 commented on Helm 2 3 5 8

My favorite entry so far! I like the shadow thing that some other people have done but there are too many entries like that to make it unique now, imo. I love this- it definitely gets my vote. The colors and composition are all fantastic and it doesnt really feel like there were restrictions either. I have to say though, the nose circle also confuses me,lol.

SHANN0N @ 3/3/2010 17:32 commented on ghosties

Good idea^^ I think the composition on this one is the best of the entries so far- I don't even notice the differences in color numbers much at all either.

SHANN0N @ 3/1/2010 23:26 commented on saiwhut

I really like the way you used the palette- it makes the piece look a lot more unified overall.

SHANN0N @ 2/26/2010 21:59 commented on Nice doggy

I definitely see the fool influence here.

SHANN0N @ 2/25/2010 23:16 commented on Progress

Really interesting style! I like it a lot. Nice colors too, although I think the green is perhaps just a tad bright.

SHANN0N @ 2/16/2010 22:53 commented on IE filter test

pretty neat!

The IE filter thing would probably be a cool weekly challenge topic.

SHANN0N @ 2/16/2010 16:19 commented on "Dude, there's a door, you know?"

the mouth doesn't really line up with the wall at all- its not isometric. I think you need to change the angle of the wall for it to look right. That being said, nice palette and the texture on the monster is great

SHANN0N @ 2/11/2010 21:53 commented on Death Walks

The palette is absolutely great. Really nice piece here.

SHANN0N @ 2/7/2010 19:52 commented on Nestor

Definitely gets my vote, and probably my only one too.

edit:// sure haha:P I'm still kicking myself a little bit because it took me way too long to realize that it was the theme + transparency that made it look like theres a dark grey bridge between colors- it looks very good on a dark bg:P I just kept thinking 'how the hell did you do that with black and white' You tricked me, haha. Great job!

SHANN0N @ 1/31/2010 13:58 commented on Tedie

A little more time in between the end of the animation and the beginning of the next would be nice, but fantastic job. I love the colors and the way he turns as hes being hit.

SHANN0N @ 1/22/2010 17:51 commented on Gynoid, Disassembled

Overall it looks fantastic, albeit messy and unrefined in a few places such as the shoulder and tubing/'innards'. It looks like you didn't use a ref for the skull either- if you made a few minor adjustments such as defining the ridge above the brow and the cheekbones it would greatly improve the overall appearance. I made a quick edit to show you what I mean. Anyways though, I really love the contrast and the colors you used are nice as well. Good job with the second lightsource too! It really adds to the atmosphere of the piece. A black bg might be better than transparency too.

SHANN0N @ 1/20/2010 22:45 commented on Rocket Drop

I love the design. I only wish you would add a little aa to the purple with the 2nd lightest blue

SHANN0N @ 1/18/2010 00:07 commented on Sparro

This is just really cute:P The beak could use a bit of inner aa seeing as though its a bit jaggy atm.

SHANN0N @ 1/17/2010 23:43 commented on Outerspace Park

Wow, this looks amazing! I love the colors and the entrance way letters- they look good to me! Nice backlighting as well. I definitely think you should change the preview though, because tbh I didn't think I wanted to see the full view at first, haha. Very glad I did click though. You have one of my votes for sure!

IAW stonewall and Robin about the bubble though

edit: IAW= I agree with :P

SHANN0N @ 1/17/2010 12:17 commented on Market Research Gone Wrong

yeah, definitely reminds me of fool a lot. I think the dog on the gate could still use a bit of refining, but overall it looks good.

SHANN0N @ 1/11/2010 00:20 commented on On To The Next One - Jay Z

really fun looking character! Well pixelled too. I like the little bit of pink in there.