kauheaa @ 9/27/2018 02:55 commented on Drawing tools

Based on a real deal ;) squirtle is my power animal hehe

Thank you! :)

kauheaa @ 9/23/2018 03:05 commented on Self-portrait with a steaming cup of coffee III

I really do. :D Thanks!

Really need to try using natural palette more often, i seem to always end up with just brown and grey what ever kind of colors i'm going for at first. :S

kauheaa @ 9/22/2018 02:38 commented on Tuna Bleu Cheese Pizza (2008)

I'd like to do more like this one but......It makes me hungry

kauheaa @ 9/22/2018 02:29 commented on Weeby the Happy Elf

The "USE FOR AVATAR"-link is the one straight under your artwork, It's the "buddy" icon right next to the favorite-icon (heart) and facebook and twitter icons!

It doesn't have the "use for avatar" text next to it!

You find the same icon on your own artwork.
(and it seems you have to use your own artwork, or a piece that's marked available for avatar use by artist)

kauheaa @ 9/22/2018 02:07 commented on Drawing tools

Thank you!!

kauheaa @ 9/21/2018 09:35 commented on Kitchen

Cute! Love the color palette! The tiny notes on the fridge door are adorable.

kauheaa @ 9/19/2018 12:46 commented on Self-portrait with a steaming cup of coffee II

thank you!! :)

kauheaa @ 9/19/2018 08:00 commented on Vapor-OS

these are driving me nuts  cute! love the dithering and the styling on the computer and background.

kauheaa @ 9/19/2018 07:55 commented on scene_0

i love these miniature computer thingies, so cute!

kauheaa @ 9/19/2018 07:48 commented on Self-portrait for web-portfolio layout

thank you!

i agree. this is one of my earlier pieces before the animated ones from when i didn't pay as much attention to the lines. it could really use some cleaning, i'll get to it!

stay tuned ;)

kauheaa @ 9/19/2018 07:38 commented on Veztar

so niceee i'm very much in love with your style and the color palette you're using!

kauheaa @ 9/19/2018 07:28 commented on Self-portrait with a steaming cup of coffee I

so glad you like it! thank you :) the steam animation was such rewarding thing to try out!

kauheaa @ 9/19/2018 07:26 commented on Self-portrait with a steaming cup of coffee I

thanks! :)

thank you! the fact that you pointed out pretty much everything i like about my own style myself makes me happy! ^^

kauheaa @ 9/19/2018 07:00 commented on Self-portrait with a steaming cup of coffee I

glad you like it! :)

i haven't started posting yet so there's nothing there, but i'm trying to start using twitter sooner or later. i'm kauheaa there as well, feel free to follow!

kauheaa @ 9/9/2018 10:06 commented on Self-portrait with a steaming cup of coffee II

thank you! :-)