Titanium @ 8/18/2009 10:24 commented on protecteur

Best cape animation I've ever seen in my entire life.

Titanium @ 7/31/2008 16:55 commented on Animation: Run Mario, RUUUN!!!
I would love to see more mario animations if you're ever bored.  Might be able to make a game out of it.  This is perfect.

Titanium @ 7/31/2008 16:54 commented on Shoesnail idle animation
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS GAME!!!!

Titanium @ 7/31/2008 16:50 commented on Adell
Whoa that's detailed!

Titanium @ 7/31/2008 16:48 commented on Gear Second
Well Done.  I like the way you outlined it. Nice shading too.

Titanium @ 7/31/2008 16:44 commented on Character Run Cycle
Nice job.  I wouldn't have the patience to do all this.

Titanium @ 7/31/2008 16:36 commented on Cowboy Versus Ninjas Mockup
None of you have ever heard of the famous flash game comboys vs ninjas!!  I always lost in it.  I hated the freakin crap out of it.  I hope this turns out good :P

Titanium @ 7/31/2008 16:31 commented on RPG mockup
The character is bigger than the trees.  I know it's normal to have abnormally small trees, but this is too much.

Titanium @ 7/31/2008 16:28 commented on Weird War 2 Mockup
Not cool.  Your killing ninjas that EASILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's so not fair.

Titanium @ 7/29/2008 20:56 commented on Rabid: Running East
When you finish the game please notify me.

Titanium @ 7/29/2008 20:42 commented on Animation - Green Rage
Have you ever released the RPG with all these great sprites.  I just want to know.

Titanium @ 7/29/2008 20:40 commented on Angela - Standing Anim
Was she ever put in a game.

Titanium @ 7/29/2008 20:39 commented on Animation - Shira novice combo
You are FLIPPING AMAZING!!!!!  The detail in this is great but consistent.  You've given life to that character.  It would be a shame if she weren't put into a game :P  I can help you with that if you ever asked.