Evilagram @ 6/18/2011 14:41 commented on HEAVEN OR HELL!

Sorry. Didn't know.

Evilagram @ 6/2/2010 05:19 commented on pala

Eh, not a fan of gray themes.

I prefered the old one, but ah well.

Evilagram @ 5/18/2010 08:28 commented on Steam Roller

MUDAH DA!

Evilagram @ 4/26/2010 04:42 commented on Scythe and Chain

Someone else mentioned the small head. It was originally too large and wide.

I think one of the things I really ought to have revised was the feet. Didn't put any detail into them. And they're a bit too large.

Evilagram @ 4/25/2010 13:48 commented on Scythe and Chain

Not entirely black. I wanted the light to show up.

Evilagram @ 4/21/2010 04:30 commented on Neil Rotter

The reference is a photo of myself and last time I posted a photo of myself on the internet, all hell broke loose. I'll PM it to you if you want.

Evilagram @ 4/20/2010 06:33 commented on Big Bird

Does not happen to me. No idea why. Probably because I have most scripts disabled.

Evilagram @ 4/20/2010 04:32 commented on Neil Rotter

Probably due to foreshortening.

I used a photo reference, and sketched it out on paper beforehand. I don't think I made any mistakes, but I'll check over the reference.

The big mistake here would probably be in the feet bending too far if anything. I exaggerated a bit there to make it more dynamic.

Evilagram @ 4/9/2010 13:53 commented on Big Bird

Oi, just a quick question.

Who here has edited sprites in the past? Not like to show people how to do something, but like edited megaman or sonic sprites? Do you think this is a good way to learn how to make pixel art? Why or why not?

Evilagram @ 3/28/2010 10:21 commented on Big Bird

Now that Firefox 3.6 is out, I'm going to reread Kid Radd.

Evilagram @ 3/10/2010 10:20 commented on Zombie Slashers! Jake Run

Seems off balance.

Evilagram @ 2/9/2010 06:17 commented on Problem, officer?

LOLOL I TROL U

Evilagram @ 1/8/2010 06:06 commented on Link

Good color choice and lineart, but too much pillowshading.

Evilagram @ 12/17/2009 07:48 commented on Big Bird

Yeah, that's the trouble, no PSP, no 360, no ps3, and I don't have the original disc, so no playing on my non-modded PS2.

Evilagram @ 12/17/2009 06:31 commented on The balance of creation

Very nice for the faces from the front, but the ones on the side are constructed rather awkwardly.

Evilagram @ 12/17/2009 06:30 commented on Big Bird

I for one loved Order of Ecclesia, but I haven't played many of the predecessor games. I wish I had. I'm currently hunting down a good way to play symphony of the night, that is, without resorting to emulators.

I think OoE's new glyph system was a good change from the standard format. Holding up for alt attack isn't really the best idea in my opinion. Shanoa was a nice character as far as characters go, and I'd say the plot was fairly entertaining, also slightly touching.

Evilagram @ 12/10/2009 06:43 commented on Dead World

I do regular digital art, so my Wacom Intuos3 9x12 is indispensable.

Evilagram @ 11/29/2009 00:46 commented on Atramentum - Serador Running

Weird how his hips don't seem to move up and down, yet his head does. Isn't that odd?

Evilagram @ 10/22/2009 08:48 commented on Big Bird

But it's twice as fun.

Evilagram @ 10/18/2009 16:43 commented on 6 Frame Run

That's because he isn't changing legs/arms, because I didn't make two sets of arms.

Evilagram @ 10/16/2009 04:30 commented on 6 Frame Run

Uh, it doesn't stop. I have it move in every single frame. I don't know what you're seeing there.

Evilagram @ 10/15/2009 20:48 commented on Mecho Wars - Medium Winged

Honestly, I don't think it's conveying that it's making him fly at all, so changing it wouldn't mean much difference.

Evilagram @ 9/25/2009 05:49 commented on Template Walking

Cool stuff. Needs slightly more weight shift in the hips.

Evilagram @ 9/25/2009 05:37 commented on Animation: Run Mario, RUUUN!!!

Very cool, but his arms give the impression that he's running backwards.

Evilagram @ 9/25/2009 05:34 commented on Mecho Wars - Medium Winged

I've commented on this before. With the robe and stuff, try a whiplike motion, instead of having it shift back and forth. It would make the cloth seem more fluid.