Singe @ 7/20/2009 18:46 commented on Robopogo

Love it. Love the pixar rip off too. :)

Singe @ 7/13/2009 23:49 commented on A Green Guy.

It's okay

Singe @ 7/12/2009 22:06 commented on Dragon

Looks awesome. Very nice job on the shading.

Singe @ 7/12/2009 22:04 commented on Orphica

To be honest, I don't really like it. It's very grid-like, the high color count, and the mix of simplicity, with complexity. I actually like the first one because it looks like it could be a game, and the style is consistant. In the later ones, the grass seems a lot more complex than the dirt that it's on. But there were parts that I liked. I liked the grass in the 4th one, and the water in the 3rd and 6th one. I also liked the different life bars. I mean don't get me wrong this is really good, but comparing it to other 2d mockups I've seen, this one doesn't stand out as being that great.

Singe @ 7/12/2009 20:10 commented on Frosty the Snowman

You know, in its simplicity it's very cool. LOL unintended pun.

Singe @ 6/9/2009 20:39 commented on Prospector's Shack

I thought it looked like a shack. It reminds me of the sprites from mother 3 in style. I can't really tell what's going on in the bottom right hand corner, I can't tell if it is a river/pond/water something, a hole, a cliff, or a crater. The problem you have is that the rock in the background is too high up and the river/pond cliff hole thing is from too much of a top down perspective.

Singe @ 6/5/2009 13:10 commented on My own personal gateway to hell

I like it, very creative. Only thing: It's a little choppy, and I think you should smoothen out the animation.

Singe @ 4/29/2009 23:56 commented on bulbasaur

These are awesome.

Singe @ 4/21/2009 20:27 commented on black and white mock up

Eh, not the best mock up, but I pretty good one.

Singe @ 4/8/2009 08:43 commented on Sato with MP5

Awesome, it's very smooth, the only thing you might want to consider is aaing the outside of the outline, but even still its awesome.

Singe @ 4/4/2009 13:00 commented on iLKke

It's abe lincoln

Singe @ 3/31/2009 20:42 commented on Pixel Warehouse

I like it, it's cool in it's simplicity. Reminds me of mirrors edge.

Singe @ 3/24/2009 14:23 commented on Pancakes on dish with maple syrup

Despite the bad shading in the pancakes, the syrup looks really good. If what they say is true, than 3 colors i enough for each color group maybe less.

Singe @ 3/20/2009 19:24 commented on PSI Flash

Very cool, shading could be a little better, and the arm is covering up the strap, not sure whats going on there.

Singe @ 3/20/2009 19:21 commented on Kickle's Dream?

The best part of it is the shirt, which is done very smoothly like a shirt should be. Not enough contrast at all, and their faces bug me, but that wouldn't be such a problem if you fixed up the color issues.

Singe @ 2/1/2009 22:48 commented on Ball Man

It's a little too 2 dimensional, but I really like the style.

Singe @ 1/24/2009 21:12 commented on Playing My Heart
Awesome pure awesome

Singe @ 1/4/2009 21:54 commented on Elk's 2D Fighting WotLK RPG
Awesome only a little too small. If it was more spread out I think it would look better.

Singe @ 12/24/2008 22:09 commented on P-Angel
I mean panther, I feel stupid now :|

Singe @ 12/24/2008 22:07 commented on P-Angel
Awesome, but needs more contrast. Also, I think you should go with a transparent background so you can see the dog better.

Singe @ 12/24/2008 21:51 commented on Basic LEGO boy
The smile is too big, but this is awesome.

Singe @ 12/24/2008 21:49 commented on July
I like it, but it lacks that final thing that makes you say this is awesome. It is good though.

Singe @ 12/24/2008 21:48 commented on Robot
Very nice, the leg on the left needs some smoothening, and the center needs a little slanting, but it is awesome none the less.

Singe @ 10/18/2008 11:38 commented on Soviet bus "LIAZ" 677М
Eh it's too dull. There isn't enough contrast at all, and the scratches and stuff is too dark and it's everywhere. The shadow wasn't needed, because there isn't a background scene. They look too similar, try to mix them up, even if it's just a little different. The open door is very well done, but it's unrealistically dark.

Singe @ 10/17/2008 08:01 commented on Zombie Attack
Awesome. A little too fast though, not the attack, but it's attack after attack, you might want to put in a wait-frame.