Zanorin @ 3/9/2019 12:06 commented on Cave Iso

such pretty colors :3

Zanorin @ 1/24/2019 02:47 commented on A study in food

I love food, this is adorable. I think the color count could be reduced a bit by making the three dishes share some of the similar colors, but good work nonetheless.

Zanorin @ 1/19/2019 03:42 commented on Sunset Cycling

The moving shadow on the girl is surprising and pretty! :)

Zanorin @ 1/18/2019 01:48 commented on Ducks

I think the water would benefit from being a bit darker, less "shocking", it looks a little unfinished as it is. Other than that it's lovely overall !

Zanorin @ 1/15/2019 01:29 commented on OC

very nice use of colors on the metallic parts (sword and armor).

I have an issue with her head though, it's a bit too big for her body And her hand is really tiny (your hand usually is the size of your face)

Zanorin @ 1/14/2019 01:23 commented on Nidhogg

Very cute. The low color count w/ slight dithering reminds me of the early Pokémon games sprites.

The antler makes a weird "straight" curve though, dunno if it's intentional or not.

Zanorin @ 1/13/2019 03:43 commented on Knight and fat bird

Is it possible to have a link to the video please ? :3

Zanorin @ 1/12/2019 12:24 commented on Bulbasaur

Hey, thanks for your feedback! I don't see the little mouth tho D: but I'll try tweaking it a little bit if I have some time, in the meantime more Pokémon will be coming, I'll try making them more recognizable :)

Zanorin @ 1/12/2019 04:27 commented on Tranquil night

Nice colors, and the clouds are beautiful.

Zanorin @ 1/10/2019 07:13 commented on Ka-Ching!

Cute, I like it!

Zanorin @ 1/7/2019 23:32 commented on A mailbox. My first ever pixel art work.

Hello, welcome to PJ ! Please don't post your work pre scaled though :)

Zanorin @ 1/7/2019 08:13 commented on Rocketeer

we're supposed to do two opponents ? Or only one war chariot ?

Zanorin @ 1/6/2019 22:48 commented on Kali

Why don't you participate in the current challenge? You still got a little time! One of this year's challenges was "gods and goddesses" :)

Zanorin @ 1/5/2019 09:26 commented on Ghost Geisha Fatuous Fire

It depends, it can be as quick as a couple hours or it can take a day or two. But in any case if you're worrying about entering the challenge on time, don't worry about that: the mods seem to always go through the submissions right before the end of each challenge. :)

Zanorin @ 1/5/2019 08:38 commented on Big Bird

What are avatar fads ? ToT

Zanorin @ 1/5/2019 07:05 commented on Ghost Geisha Fatuous Fire

It was not on purpose, it was a mistake! Worry not though, your submission being accepted or not doesn't depend on me clicking yes or no, ultimately it's the moderators who choose I think.

If I were you though, just to be sure I'd change that preview image to avoid it being rejected a second time :)

Zanorin @ 1/4/2019 22:24 commented on Ghost Geisha Fatuous Fire

Definitely better and more readable! Though I clicked on "no" because I didn't see you had changed it at first bc your preview file is still the same ToT

Zanorin @ 1/3/2019 08:48 commented on horror japanese

Your gradient background is causing your image to have over 1800 distinct colors! Please redo your background without using automated processes which break the "rules" of pixel art.

Also, the concept is nice, but you should try reducing all that visual noise and orphan pixels.

I suggest you re-read the rules that are written on the "Submit pixel art" page before resubmitting. :)

Keep it up!

Zanorin @ 12/31/2018 12:28 commented on Big Bird

@Theoden Got a perfect score too ; maybe it's rigged

Happy new year to all ! \o/

Zanorin @ 12/31/2018 12:06 commented on Crollow in the Underground

What is he holding ?

Zanorin @ 12/24/2018 12:01 commented on Onox (Without Hands + Wings)

Please do more challenges with an imposed palette, they're so much fun :D

Zanorin @ 12/24/2018 07:29 commented on Fanart AKF Arena characters

The color count could probably be cut down, it would bring more visual coherence between the characters imho. I'm nitpicking though, this is good, especially the two bottom characters :3

Zanorin @ 12/23/2018 03:03 commented on Electivire

Don't pre-zoom your work please, PJ has a built-in zoom function.

(Other than that I think your piece is lovely!)

Zanorin @ 12/22/2018 10:00 commented on Deep Jungle

Nice to see other people taking the challenge :) I like the small resolution you chose, and I like the background very much, especially the little eyes in the shadows!

I think you could work on the tree on the left a little bit though, looks kind of simplistic compared to the rest :)

I also think your piece would benefit from having a little more visual coherence: right now there's only one element of each kind of plant; maybe add one or two more leaves like the one on the right?

Good work nonetheless, I'm being picky :)

Zanorin @ 12/22/2018 04:38 commented on Paradise Jungle

Thanks c: There aren't enough bird puns for my taste though