Vasily_Kukushkin @ 8/19/2019 12:43 commented on Mr. Brown advertisement

I'm still believe in human dignity, free speech and self-expression.

If somebody wouldn't like this little piece and will start complaining - well, I suppose, they sure need to sue Bethesda for its Wolfenstein franchise too.

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/15/2019 22:17 commented on Inscrutible Glyph/Scrutible Glyph

Intriguing piece.

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 13:22 commented on Trees and Rocks

Beautiful, as always!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 13:19 commented on Portraits N3
 Thank you! No problem, but I suppose it would be better for us all to discuss themes which are not directly connected with pixel art in private messages.

About full body portrait - I'll certanly will do it, I need practice of this sort, maybe I even could combine it with new advertisement, which I have in mind.

But first I'll need to finish woman portraits - started them today (and the hairstyles... kinda difficult , they are not as simple as male ones), only did 2/6 today.

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 08:15 commented on Fraktur font "ARYAN"
Thank you for your comment!

Actually, the NS only "banned" fraktur as the font for the big textes - e.g. newspapers, books, magazines, etc. - so people, unfamilar with these fonts could easily read any text materials, published in Germany.

The "ban" do not meant to exclude fraktur fonts from signs and posters at all, and if you'll look onto signs, newspaper headlines, book titles, posters,  after the "ban" in Germany - you'll see that this is true.

Yes, I'll add umlauts and eszett (Had them in mind, but forgot to add, because was in a hurry). But I made that font so that it can be easily understood by everyone, so I'll keep the current "S".

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:57 commented on Hunting for giants

Astounding!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:55 commented on P.O.D

Fantastic!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:54 commented on Summon Critter

Great!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:52 commented on Can't touch this

Very well!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:50 commented on Tank vol.3

Glorious!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:48 commented on KdF-Wagen advertisement
Thank you, I'll be putting a disclaimer on all my coming works!

Yes, all my little arts are depicting exactly what you wrote - "what if" scenario, alternative universe, if you prefer, which I'm trying to expand and study by drawing different aspects of it.

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:44 commented on RPG Mockup

Wonderful!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:41 commented on Welcome to The Rohk

Splendid!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:40 commented on Animation - Green Rage

Lovely!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:38 commented on Medici

Magnificent work!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:35 commented on Gyver clone

Well done!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:34 commented on voodoo

Beautiful!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/14/2019 05:32 commented on The Inner Depths of Natalie's Consciousness

Awesome!

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/13/2019 09:40 commented on KdF-Wagen advertisement

I afraid that I made some grammatical mistake, so you understood me quite in opposite way, than I wanted to express myself (English is not my primary language, I'm frequently use translator for answers)

Of course I'm NOT some kind of hater/ bigot/nazi/white supremacist/holocaust denier/fascist - which means I'm not sympathetic to these things and ideas at all. Just making pixel-art for pure joy and for people, who also like this style with no political intention or propaganda whatsoever.

Hope that will take off any uncertainty about my political correctness.

P.S. Added this information in my bio, so everyone will know that.

Vasily_Kukushkin @ 7/13/2019 07:17 commented on Quadruped Tank