Gunpog @ 10/27/2020 05:42 commented on 24x24 RPG Monster Set

I like the (rim)lighting!

Gunpog @ 9/3/2020 13:20 commented on Brontosaurus grazing

I love the uncoordinated eye blink.

It looks so dumb, he he!

Gunpog @ 9/3/2020 12:56 commented on Bird

Cool, I love how cartoony it feels while retaining a lot of realistic bird features!

Gunpog @ 8/25/2020 07:15 commented on Hi-Res Self-Portrait

Striking piece. Very cool use of the color cells, notably in the hair area!

Btw, this hardware limitation makes me think of pixels within bigger pixels! Kind of a mise en abyme.

Gunpog @ 8/25/2020 05:23 commented on Dino Rampage

Thanks for the proposition, Hapiel, but I think it turned out okay anyways and I don't want the others to feel aggrieved because of my inattention (the shown canvases were clear from start)! Maybe -and it's a huge "maybe"- I will animate it, if I find the time until next sunday. Could be nicer.

Also, thanks Quiara and Christoballs (what kind of a name is that anyways, lol!).

Gunpog @ 8/25/2020 02:16 commented on Hidden in Geography III (Cambodia)

Your vibrant rendition of waxy cuticle is very pleasant. Also when I squint, everything feels so much at its place and is very 3Dish.

You made it cute like a millipede even if it's a centipede! Don't forget how DEMONIC they really are, though.

Gunpog @ 8/24/2020 13:04 commented on Boo! It's Luigi!

How is this a first time?

Impressive!

Gunpog @ 8/24/2020 09:37 commented on Dino Rampage

Okay it's fixed... :'(

Gunpog @ 8/24/2020 09:23 commented on Dino Rampage

Yeah, you are right, thanks. I did not pay enough attention to the rules due to very distracting stuff happening at my place. -_-

I Interpreted the requested piece as being 100 by 100 pixels with pixels being elongated hence the rectangular format.

I will edit my piece while trying not to massacre it too much but it sucks.

Gunpog @ 8/24/2020 09:18 commented on Wedding 01 - Ring Bearer

Very nice stuff. Also, it is kind of funny how numerous artists had the same pareidolia regarding certain edges.

Gunpog @ 8/24/2020 09:12 commented on Giant's Fortress tileset [Tiny Thor]

It's very likable indeed.

I like the idea of pseudo perspective applied to the blocks (the fact that their sides look "in perspective" even if everything is tile-based).

Gunpog @ 8/23/2020 03:56 commented on Game Zone 03 - Poring Land

Very cool stuff, congratulations to you, @SovanJedi!

Gunpog @ 8/2/2020 13:05 commented on Superdonkey!

Thank you everyone!

Gunpog @ 7/25/2020 07:01 commented on Papadosio Album Art

Gunpog @ 7/22/2020 13:55 commented on Hello

Thanks @all!

Yep, a cherry! But this time I tried to go for a foamy texture because it's a fake prop disneyland-style one!

Gunpog @ 7/21/2020 05:06 commented on Hello

Calling me cheesehead, uh? How dare you!

(Thx! )

Gunpog @ 7/21/2020 03:19 commented on Vanessa (Dragalia Lost)

Yeah it's cool and very 3D and solid.

I am in a dithering phase myself. What's wrong with dithering? Nothing! Yeaaaaaah!

Gunpog @ 7/19/2020 13:48 commented on spaces, ruangrupa.org

Okay, I was a bit stressed out because of timezone confusion paranoïa!

And thanks!

Gunpog @ 7/19/2020 06:54 commented on spaces, ruangrupa.org

Hello, how do I know if my challenge submission worked?

I posted my piece and ticked the specific weekly challenge submission box but my piece did not appear in the submissions.

I hope I will not be forgotten! I have to go now!

Gunpog @ 7/16/2020 01:45 commented on Six Fanarts Challenge - pack 3

All your pieces from this series are awesome but it's too bad the previous one wasn't made in June for there would have be FOUR pixel frogs in the winning pieces!

Gunpog @ 7/16/2020 01:38 commented on Summer 01

Oh yeah, I'm in!

Cool stuff!

Gunpog @ 6/30/2020 12:51 commented on Le Robot

No... Thank YOU for the very kind words!

Gunpog @ 6/5/2020 01:20 commented on Pac-nic

Yep I had already noticed that but forgot to change it! Thank you for reminding me, I made things a bit smoother! :D

Regarding the box art, here it is:

I guess it is well known for the olden days gamers and retrogamers of all ages. Those weird US covers were a kind of tradition. The Megaman/Rockman series had some too (and for the "new" classic ones Capcom made for Wii, xbox 360 and playstation 3, they honoured the tradition as well).

I never knew if the artists knew nothing about the games or just chose to be very creative for fun or something.

Anyways, I think the result is kinda endearing even if back in the days, the kids must have been dubitative when seeing them in the store shelves, lol.

Gunpog @ 5/29/2020 10:20 commented on Trash Food Items

Is it supposed to be bad food mixed with good one?

I feel like some of these are salvable but I might be a pig, lol.

It's charming, btw.

Gunpog @ 5/23/2020 09:24 commented on Gummy Venus

Will you just stop saying "gummi" so much?