MarthisMarth @ 4/16/2010 19:38 commented on Man with large nose.

This is fantastic, I love it. I belive its within color restrictions, and has an overall nice feel to it, to be honest you've made me want to try this.

MarthisMarth @ 4/5/2010 16:28 commented on Medici

The pallete and the clean look are very professional. Big thumps up here.

MarthisMarth @ 4/2/2010 10:54 commented on Fate's Mirror - Cobra

It's quite nice and well done, but I do agree with Jal.  Any chance we'll be seeing animations out of this on PJ, or do we have to wait for the game?

MarthisMarth @ 2/23/2010 10:36 commented on Dump

These inspire to push myself so much further than I currently am. You are, and still remain one of my biggest pixel influences, and when I zoomed in to a redicioulsly interpolated zooming state, and everything still made sense, I knew for sure you're one pixelartist who sure knows what he's doing. And the color count is so low, you are a true pixel genius Fool, never, never stop!

MarthisMarth @ 2/23/2010 10:31 commented on surgeon

Rather nice, but could use some refining.

MarthisMarth @ 2/20/2010 21:35 commented on Enemy Concept

already sent :)

MarthisMarth @ 2/20/2010 08:00 commented on Enemy Concept

Okay, just transparented it, but apparently it needs to be re-accepted now. Also thanks for the comment, and the blue AA is just a stylistic quirk of mine, if its a problem I'll stop doing it.

MarthisMarth @ 2/11/2010 18:32 commented on Blue Gemstone

Should have more gleams if it's a gemstone, lineart is ok though.

MarthisMarth @ 2/11/2010 17:17 commented on Around and Round

The color choice is superb, I adore this.

MarthisMarth @ 12/24/2009 09:31 commented on Marth's Golden Skull

Thank you very much, but the pallete belongs to iLLke. I was attempting a style study here, since I've been out of pixelling for real for so long.

MarthisMarth @ 12/2/2009 17:06 commented on Bridge to Eden

Dex tied me up in a bag, and drug me back to this place just to Fav and Rate this thing. But now after looking at it for a little bit and admiring the fantastic color use and composition I'm glad he tied me up in that bag and drug me here.

MarthisMarth @ 10/2/2009 19:25 commented on Moonlit Massacre

Composition bores me, but I do like the beams very much.

MarthisMarth @ 8/15/2009 12:21 commented on Link hair animation

I'm wo rking on fixing the blinking, and the head is left open because I'm animating his hat and when I did this animation the hat wasn't quite ready yet. Thanks for the crits :3.

MarthisMarth @ 7/11/2009 19:20 commented on stuff.

I knew that was Serj at first glance. To behonest I actually love the caricture of him you did here. Rest is pretty rad, especially number one.

MarthisMarth @ 7/2/2009 22:26 commented on Onward, Gustav!

The bird, I liek the bird.

MarthisMarth @ 6/25/2009 18:56 commented on tooth terminator (updated!~)

The dex I know does not like this kind of pixelart , the dex I know would not make this kind of pixelart, you good sir are not Dex. But I LOVE YOU all the same.

MarthisMarth @ 6/16/2009 17:03 commented on Egads, lol!

I like the background, but the mockery of God causes to shake my head in sadness.

MarthisMarth @ 6/14/2009 12:18 commented on Odeka: Gameboy Mockup

The character definatley needs to stand out more. But this is great all the same. I rather enjoy the 4 armed creature.

MarthisMarth @ 6/14/2009 09:36 commented on White Warrior [old]

I ilke the concept, and this has alot of potential, just  needs quite a bit of contrast. Work on the contrast and this will be great.

MarthisMarth @ 6/12/2009 13:42 commented on Dexling

MarthisMarth @ 5/19/2009 14:41 commented on Avatar

Reminds me a conte drawing.

MarthisMarth @ 4/26/2009 11:31 commented on Hut

Every time I click a mode to play, the box just turns gray and nothing shows up. I let it sit for about an hour and still nothing. Any one have an idea about what's wrong with my computer?

MarthisMarth @ 4/13/2009 17:17 commented on Great Scholar Moai

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. It was done pretty quick but I definately could've put in more moai like features. Thanks for your comments and critiscim, it was helpful.

MarthisMarth @ 4/11/2009 21:00 commented on And the statues looked on and on

Like I said on AIM bro, Genius idea! I like the end result. Nice job.

MarthisMarth @ 4/10/2009 18:42 commented on Hide and Seek

I really ,really, really, dig the water bro.