Crosell @ 11/1/2008 17:25 commented on Charles

You could have put abit more effort into the shading, I see you made it in D/P style. Also work abit more on the anatomy, other then that good job it's not bad :)

Crosell @ 10/23/2008 12:30 commented on Anubis (2003-2005)

Nice one, you didnt overdid it with the dither it's perfect ! I like it how you made the muscles flow in his bodyparts, wonderfull man !

Crosell @ 10/23/2008 12:28 commented on Same dragon. Again=)

Very nicely made, awsome how you animated it. I have no bad critism about this one this is truly wonderfull!

Crosell @ 10/23/2008 12:26 commented on tears of time

This is truly a wonderfull piece of pixel-art you made there, I think you are one of the best on pixeljoint. I truly envy your skills and I hope one day I can make something great like that.

Never stop with pixel-art, your a born talent!

Crosell @ 10/23/2008 12:22 commented on Shark

I kinda like it, but I'm having a hard time with all of that dithered pixels. I think you over did it with the dither on this one. But okay other then that you made quite a good pixel art shark there :)

Crosell @ 10/23/2008 12:19 commented on Colossal Katamari

I played the game once and it was great. And I totally like this piece of pixel art, it's funny in a way but really wonderfull made!

Good job!

Crosell @ 10/23/2008 12:17 commented on Adam and Eve

This is truly a great pixel art, but it looks like adam is from hell or something.  I have no problem with that haha, I really have nothing to critisize about. This is one of the best pixel-arts on this place.

You can be proud of your pixel skilss ;)

Crosell @ 10/21/2008 08:00 commented on Dragon Ball

I like almost everything of it, maybe slow down on some dithering. You maybe overdid the dithering on the cloud, but other then that it looks good to me so... And about your older version it is good also, but compared to this one it's bad, your a skilled spriter be proud of that!

keep it up ;)

Crosell @ 10/21/2008 07:47 commented on Charizard avatar.

Yea I already made it transparent.

Thanks for telling me :)

Crosell @ 9/27/2008 01:59 commented on Charizard avatar.
haha Yeah, but I used only a picture of the head, so I couldnt see the spikes on his head.

Crosell @ 9/22/2008 11:56 commented on Dohydra.
Haha, that's because it is made for a Pokemon game :P

Crosell @ 9/3/2008 03:50 commented on Pokemon Sceptile.

Ooh I understand what you mean now, so I should cut down with the selout?

Not to much black outline or not to much coloured outline?

Crosell @ 9/2/2008 17:23 commented on Pokemon Sceptile.

Could you maybe explain the problem with the style ?

I don't really understand it.. also what is RBY ?

Crosell @ 9/2/2008 12:17 commented on Pokemon Sceptile.

Well first thanks for the comment on this one.

Yes well I know it is suposed to be longer, but this sprite needs to fit in 64/64.

This sprite is going in a game so yea I needed to edit it abit.

And yes Pokemon are taking over =)

Crosell @ 9/2/2008 09:39 commented on Dinosaur.

Well that all depends you know.

Some styles use the same colour over and over again.

Some add outline to the lightest parts of the body, it's just a style I use.

Crosell @ 9/1/2008 09:18 commented on Dinosaur.
Ahh thanks for showing me, I didnt know how to make it transparant :p