LilGrim1991 @ 6/17/2011 09:23 commented on Elk's Deathwing

You poor shell of a human being. This is the best pixel art I've ever seen in all my years of spriting.

LilGrim1991 @ 8/22/2009 13:25 commented on La montagnola

Wow, very nice, love the detail and that its not so uniform for an iso, awesome job for the whole thing.

LilGrim1991 @ 8/22/2009 10:54 commented on Manners Poster: Captain Olimar

Oh, yeah, I couldn't, the text can be AA'd cause its not whats being judged, and the pic couldn't be, not even with yellow as AA. :o

Thanks, though.

LilGrim1991 @ 2/7/2009 07:51 commented on Thwomp
Love the subpixel animating.

...oh, and the ass chin. ;D

LilGrim1991 @ 12/20/2008 12:35 commented on Mad Scientist
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Hope you win this challenge.

LilGrim1991 @ 12/15/2008 09:06 commented on Ripper Roo Jumps
My ears are ringing. :>

LilGrim1991 @ 12/6/2008 07:31 commented on Enraged zombie dying - Mansion of Madness
haha, I love how cute yet gory the animations are. I assume the game will be played at more than 1x, because I honestly can't identify all 17 colors.

LilGrim1991 @ 12/5/2008 04:30 commented on Samus
lmao,

SPP=Super Princess Peach

:v

LilGrim1991 @ 12/4/2008 16:13 commented on Solar Man's Stage
all fixed

hope you don't mind my changes. :)

LilGrim1991 @ 12/3/2008 15:22 commented on Solar Man's Stage

As you can clearly see, this is a custom, I'll do this for the health bar if I have to. (Which does not even have the same pallete as the original)

What probably throws you off is the eyes, but every human Mega Man Character has those eyes. Of course, the colors are of Mega Man, again, to remain in style. The line art is, in fact, completely custom, but I was trying to be anatomically correct and keeping with the size limits for an NES sprite. The pose is the same basic pose, because, well, from an artistic standpoint, I wanted that pose. I still do.

I know it seems like I'm making a big deal out of this, but I'm going out of my way to prove this because I know it will help me in the long run, so that situations like these don't occur and so I don't have any artistic limits placed just because you don't trust me through words. I've been spriting for 5 years, I'm very serious about it, and I would never do anything to jeopardize the quality of my work by using cheaply-made recolors or edits, which I have not made for several years.

I understand your first concern, but now this is out of hand, I've earned some sort of respect and if this is how you treat all your members, maybe I should take my business elsewhere, and I'm not asking for much. It doesn't matter if it "looks like" or if it "could be mistaken is", the only thing that matters is that "it isn't".

As you can see, if I went this far to prove my point over a tiny little sprite, I mean it when I say its completely custom.

LilGrim1991 @ 11/30/2008 20:00 commented on Solar Man's Stage
Its been repixeled 100% custom, dude. o:

LilGrim1991 @ 11/29/2008 17:03 commented on Gunship
Oh yeah, I just posted the same version I sent him, I really should edit my sprites specifically for PJ. ^_^;