Emtch @ 9/18/2009 13:08 commented on BIG abstract

Very well made. So big, so bizarre, so masochistic. Animating this mus have been quite a task.

Emtch @ 9/11/2009 04:06 commented on The Handheld chain

I think you're mixing up the DS and the SP, the SP has one screen and the DS has two.

This would look much better if you removed 2/3 of the colors. And the blue thingy doesn't even remotely look anything like a DS.

Emtch @ 3/18/2009 12:39 commented on Cyclops can be pretty too! :)

This is very nice. I think something is weird with her chest and her shoulder looks a bit too separated from the rest.

Very beautiful.

Emtch @ 3/16/2009 09:55 commented on Peregrine Falcon

This looks awesome. The colors are excellent and the lines are the best.

Emtch @ 3/16/2009 09:47 commented on Leon RE4

The shirt and the shoes are out of perspective, the hair looks like concrete with yarn and the colors are awful .

Put some effort into this.

Emtch @ 3/16/2009 09:44 commented on Jill Valentine RE1

This looks like it was done in five minutes. The colors suck, and where is the shading? It's terribly banded, and also it could use some AA.

Emtch @ 3/16/2009 09:42 commented on Jill Valentine RE1

You're lying. You didn't use it as a reference, you ripped it and put your own stuff on top.

Don't try to deny it.

Emtch @ 3/14/2009 11:51 commented on Jotun

The banding!! Please make it go away!!!!

Other than that, great job.

Emtch @ 3/3/2009 10:44 commented on Isle with house

A big plastic block surrounded by smaller plastic cubes, completely smooth with no texture, standing on a perfect square of green noise in a sea of clouds. Effort!

Emtch @ 2/19/2009 14:43 commented on Jerry Fluff Idle Animation

Awesome!

Du borde lägga till den "tuggande" rörelsen som han gör i serien.

Emtch @ 2/10/2009 11:51 commented on A Dragon and His Princess
Very cool. Would have been even better with just a little bit more detail on the bg.

Emtch @ 2/2/2009 13:49 commented on Big Bird

He pixels with fathers? So he's got his family engaged in his hobby then?

LOLOL funni!

Emtch @ 1/28/2009 12:04 commented on a tree

I like it, but the top is way too bright.

V Dendrophile? V

Emtch @ 10/5/2008 21:53 commented on The little killer whale
I know it's crappy but you've gotta start somewhere. Also the only real reason I entered it to the competition was because that other guy stole my picture and made an even crappier version.

Emtch @ 10/5/2008 10:03 commented on The little killer whale
I adressed some of the issues, but it still looks like rat crap. I don't know what I was thinking when I made that background.