efejotart @ 10/3/2019 09:48 commented on Ness Portrait

Cool idea :) Mint flavoured?

efejotart @ 9/23/2019 12:52 commented on Octopus

Those suckers look really hard to get so right :o

congrats!

efejotart @ 7/29/2019 15:39 commented on Dancing car III

I'm saying this a bit late, but it feels very encouraging to be featured here along with such amazing artists. Thanks a lot for the votings :)

efejotart @ 7/29/2019 14:05 commented on ElderSister

I'm amazed at how elaborated this is, congrats

efejotart @ 7/19/2019 04:31 commented on PENTIUM4 630

Wow, amazing!

efejotart @ 5/18/2019 11:33 commented on Animal Antics screens

I could really see these working for a full game, congrats :)

efejotart @ 5/17/2019 07:57 commented on sushi donald

I think that since all those Donalds use the same base it might make more sense to upload them together? I'm newer here, thought, but seeing that they are taking a while to get approved, that might be the reason.

They are cute, in any case :)

efejotart @ 5/16/2019 15:34 commented on Heart Piece

Really great sense of volume! It's also a bit nostalgic to see the heart being so simple looking :)

efejotart @ 5/16/2019 13:39 commented on The mice and gears of the mind

Thank you! I normally try to reach a point with my animation loops where I just find myself looking at them over and over without noticing. It usually brings me a smile since that means I don't see any errors to fix and I can just enjoy what I did. I imagine this might happen to more people as well, but I don't think I have ever really talked to many animators

efejotart @ 5/16/2019 13:32 commented on The mice and gears of the mind

Thanks for replying! I somehow didn't notice it. I just passed the image through the Image Inspector and it's actually just 10, as there is no transparency here. Looking well there's also a colour I used for one gear only, so I could exchange it for some dark orange and add a bit of AA with it. Thanks for the advice :)

Is it normal here to keep updating the pieces? It feels weird that they go to the public queue every time, coming from sites like dA. And I'm really glad you enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun animating these guys :>

efejotart @ 5/16/2019 12:16 commented on Vivi

Great job! I love the foldings on the clothes and hat and how it blends into the background.

efejotart @ 5/16/2019 11:30 commented on 100x100 characters

Omg, all of these are amazing. Congrats, and hoping that you get commissioned many more :)

efejotart @ 4/4/2019 13:46 commented on Streets Of Babes

Woooh!  I really like the use of light and colour here :) the lights in the background give a sense of depth the way you handled them, and I like how the girl in green has her lighter colours toned down. It brings the impression of night and makes the logo stand out :)

To say something to improve perhaps, I don't think the lit windows in the two tones of yellow work that well, but I do love the effect when you use it further with blue and yellow. Perhaps it's because it makes it seems like volumetric, as if the lighter yellow was going out of the building.

efejotart @ 4/2/2019 19:26 commented on Megaman 6 remade (Flameman)

This is actually an interesting look for Megaman!

Makes me think of how different the games could have been if they changed the artstyle a bit from game to game. (We probably wouldn't have 6 NES games then, though)

efejotart @ 4/1/2019 13:36 commented on Almodóvar castel

Many scenes in GoT were recorded in Spain, so it makes sense to be reminded of it  This kind of castles were made during the arabian occupation of the peninsula, that lasted during 700 years until 1492. (The same year Colombus arrived to the Americas)

efejotart @ 4/1/2019 13:31 commented on Almodóvar castel

Reminded me a lot of the castles in my region and now looking at the title I know why!

Amazing job as always :) I also find interesting what you did for the sky.

efejotart @ 4/1/2019 03:50 commented on Fisherman

This is amazing, congrats! I have a smile on my face just by looking at this fella dancing happy to know he's got something to eat :)

efejotart @ 3/31/2019 10:49 commented on Teeny Tiny Light Monster

I really llike how you got so much out of a simple animation. The lightbulbs' rhythm also works well to make the loop less apparent :)

efejotart @ 3/31/2019 10:38 commented on Zombie - Biting Attack

There's something about this goofy fella that I really love. Maybe it's the combo of the round and moonlighted head along with the silly walking. Really nice colour choice, too :)

efejotart @ 3/31/2019 10:35 commented on Witch lights

Really great animation! I really enjoy the force it has when going down and the splash it does both at the start and the end.

Also using just a light to show an enviroment is a detail that I really enjoy seeing :)

efejotart @ 2/21/2019 04:59 commented on Gaming in 2018 - Batch 1

Thanks a lot!! (I can finally reply)

I'm glad you like them. I got back into pixel around a year and a half ago, but I had been doing commissions only, so this has been a nice change of pace so far.

With Detective Pikachu I wanted to convey those kind of expressions he does in the 3ds game, but perhaps I made the frown muscles too noticeable? Or it's the eyes themselves? I'll look into it anyways :)