r1k @ 7/7/2016 21:12 commented on A Droga do Amor

I think you did a good job, but I did do an edit on the girls face. Mainly removing the dithering and trying to change the lines into shapes instead. And also adding a little more hues in the skin ramp. Not that not using dithering is automatically better, mostly I just kind of wanted to see how it would look

i.imgur.com/Hu5c85q.png

r1k @ 5/19/2016 07:38 commented on Game mockup

these are really nice looking rocks

r1k @ 4/5/2016 10:59 commented on Statuette

I think its pretty well made. Maybe you should animate it rotating if thats your goal?

r1k @ 8/31/2015 17:34 commented on NSFW Dope

ya, that works. I think the new purple may be a bit too light though, but otherwise nice.

r1k @ 8/27/2015 23:21 commented on NSFW Dope

I think its pretty good. I did an edit, you may or may not agree with it.

i.imgur.com/CRD4RLf.png

r1k @ 7/9/2015 10:34 commented on Dope

the dark purple shadows on her legs against the black background make it look like she just has really thin legs. otherwise looks good

r1k @ 6/20/2015 21:17 commented on Square structure

the flickering effect that happens when you scroll is cool. Idk if that happens with all monitors

r1k @ 5/29/2015 01:01 commented on A Bastard's Tale Crests

these are great

r1k @ 5/25/2015 02:07 commented on nosferatu

well im guessing the cooler the animation the better shot youll have at winning though.  Since this is so open with such a small canvas hopefully therell be alot of entries for this one.

r1k @ 2/19/2015 22:29 commented on Bee

a trojan-horse scene, but with a goat, would be kind of cool

r1k @ 1/14/2015 15:59 commented on Bomberman

The green shadows are a bit confusing since theyre not used everywhere.  And I think if the breakable and unbreakable blocks where slightly different colors it would help the readability a bit

r1k @ 8/14/2014 12:11 commented on Wanna come for a swim?

size of the boob is fine I think, its just that the top is only covering the top half of her boob which is wierd.  You can just lower the top 1 pixel, its too high anyways

r1k @ 8/5/2014 16:29 commented on little baby ship

cool, good job on the rotation effect.  Looks like it could be an enemy in metroid.

r1k @ 6/13/2014 08:06 commented on Live life like a Kamehameha

Really great!  Although manupix does make some points.  But I just love how it looks almost like a classical paintings despite the DBZ subject.  Awesome, great idea.

r1k @ 5/26/2014 05:21 commented on not me2

nice colors.  I like the use of the green in the skin.

r1k @ 5/25/2014 14:12 commented on 275

pretty wierd, I like it.

r1k @ 5/21/2014 03:31 commented on Map Mock-Up

ya I was gonna say, maybe try rotating the ponds 90 degrees to get rid of the face association.  Looks good though.

r1k @ 5/15/2014 18:36 commented on Existence

this is so cool, why are there no comments yet?  How do you go about making something like this?  Do you have any wips (for this or other similar works)?  Id be interested in seeing the process.

r1k @ 5/12/2014 20:28 commented on Desert Treasure

saw it in the forum post.  What exactly is wrong with it?

r1k @ 4/23/2014 22:09 commented on Corgi

hey, thats pretty good.  I think you did alot better this time.  I like thicker lines in pixel art, no reason outlines have to be 1 pixel thick all the time.

r1k @ 4/14/2014 22:57 commented on Self Portrait

I would make the non shadow part of the shirt a little lighter, just cause I couldnt tell there was any shading on it at first, it just looked like a solid color.  Otherwise looks good.

r1k @ 4/3/2014 13:34 commented on In Blue

when submitting pixel art, by the color field it says "(2-256 and transparency counts as a color)", so if 80 colors is really too high then it should say 2-64 or something.  Since the wip was provided, I think it should be let in.

r1k @ 3/31/2014 13:08 commented on Big Bird

just saw this in my facebook feed, kind of cool

r1k @ 2/27/2014 01:16 commented on Sheepdoggle

might be nice to have the boxes stay down for just a second longer so we can see them; they go back up pretty quickly.  And maybe they could bounce up one more time just a pixel or 2 before settling down.

r1k @ 2/12/2014 13:16 commented on Cookie's Cookies

this is really awesome.  I love the idea of a little underground town/houses.  I think the underside of the spiral staircases could use the next darkest brown though, cause right now they kind of blend into the walls behind it.