pyrometal @ 3/26/2017 09:16 commented on It`s muffin time!

Om nom nom...

pyrometal @ 3/26/2017 07:46 commented on ISOcalypse Now! Collab Tiles

All collabs have "ISO" in the name.

pyrometal @ 3/25/2017 17:25 commented on Big Bird

@skeddles

Very nice! The screenshot looks promising

pyrometal @ 3/25/2017 17:13 commented on MazeThing (Game Mockup)

Thanks! The game is on hold for now. As for the background, I need to keep it uncluttered due to the confusing nature of this game, lol.

pyrometal @ 3/25/2017 17:06 commented on ISOcalypse Now! Collab Tiles

Thanks! Check the forums for the collabs. The next one will be posted in the next little while.

pyrometal @ 3/25/2017 10:44 commented on Big Bird

@JerryPie

Don't think the pot of money is very big. Scroll down http://pixeljoint.com/pixels/aboutus.asp to see the complete list of donors since 2007... I doubt we would be able to raise enough hire a dev. Regardless, we don't own the site so it's not our call to make.

@growlithee

Sent you a PM!

pyrometal @ 3/23/2017 21:06 commented on Obnoxious Lady

Feels like an enemy from Earthbound!

pyrometal @ 3/23/2017 18:49 commented on Big Bird

We don't need any genies, just people with enough spare time

Sad to hear that we still haven't got any news from Jal...

pyrometal @ 3/22/2017 16:54 commented on Sexy_robot

Please remove the scaled up detailed file. PJ has a zoom feature for this purpose!

pyrometal @ 3/21/2017 18:52 commented on She had to grab the hammer...

The color count is 422. Seems like a setting issue with the tool you are using when you are saving your art. Please fix before we can admit this piece into your gallery.

pyrometal @ 3/20/2017 18:53 commented on Big Bird

@Hapiel

No clue where we would find an expert web developer and we unfortunately can't hire one.

As for me, I'm willing to volunteer to take that role on. I studied software engineering in school and worked as part of a team of software developers years ago developing some mission critical applications for the Canadian military. Since then I've acquired a lot of leadership and management experience (had a team of 55 people working for me at one time).

Someone in this community might be more qualified than I am though and I'd be perfectly content just helping with web dev.

@cure

All those are great ideas for upgrades and that's just scratching the surface! This community could gain a lot from an upgraded platform in my opinion

pyrometal @ 3/19/2017 21:40 commented on Big Bird

I personally hate the likes of Twitter, Facebook, etc for the reasons you've mentioned and definetly see value to PixelJoint's existence.

The thought of building a new site has crossed my mind on multiple occasions and this conversation has reignited that spark. If enough people are interested, perhaps we could recruit a small dev team? This has the potential to be a really cool community project!

I'm putting my name forward if anyone else is willing to join me. I have some web development experience (PHP, SQL, some JS) but nothing extensive.

pyrometal @ 3/19/2017 20:57 commented on Birb joined the party!

Absolutely loving the style :) Well done!

pyrometal @ 2/17/2017 11:59 commented on widowmaker experiment

lol unfortunately no. Here's Pop Nebula Dreamer's submission of the same piece on Deviant Art: http://pop-nebula-dreamer.deviantart.com/art/widowmaker-experiment-663930909

pyrometal @ 2/16/2017 15:04 commented on widowmaker experiment

Looks like you forgot to upload the main file!

pyrometal @ 2/15/2017 20:25 commented on 8x8 Tile Font

I think the font has a cool aesthetic! Planning on using it anywhere?

pyrometal @ 2/13/2017 14:27 commented on Sushi

Yeah, I suppose that would give you an unfair advantage if you knew when it was coming up! Great challenge idea btw!

pyrometal @ 2/13/2017 14:25 commented on This is a crime!

Thanks! The compliment means a lot since I didn't actually use of any references

pyrometal @ 2/13/2017 05:07 commented on This is a crime!

lol, thanks!

pyrometal @ 2/12/2017 18:31 commented on This is a crime!

lol, I guess you make a fair point since there aren't any good ways to eat those without making a mess There are exceptions for everything!

pyrometal @ 2/12/2017 17:57 commented on Sushi

Is this meant to be for the weekly challenge? If so, the dimensions of the image are over the 64x64 maximum :(

pyrometal @ 1/31/2017 13:57 commented on MazeThing (Game Mockup)

pyrometal @ 1/27/2017 19:49 commented on King

Please reupload a non-scaled up version. PixelJoint has zoom feature for this purpose! Otherwise this piece has an interesting style!

pyrometal @ 1/23/2017 17:12 commented on Big Bird

Almost sounds as if we're heading towards another PJ redesign

pyrometal @ 1/20/2017 19:45 commented on Big Bird

We're starting to build up quite a backlog in the public queue... There are some pieces in there that should make it into the gallery that have been stuck in there for a long time.

Any way to get this actioned? Not sure if enough votes can automatically get a piece accepted or rejected...