pyrometal @ 7/15/2018 12:09 commented on Kindom Overlook

Nit pick, I know

pyrometal @ 7/15/2018 07:39 commented on Kindom Overlook

Failed to notice earlier, but the weekly requires you to have transparency... Can you modify the edges of your image just a bit?

pyrometal @ 7/15/2018 07:22 commented on Tiny House

Super nice entry! However the challenge requires transparency to be used... Maybe do something like ArmyFrog did? http://pixeljoint.com/pixelart/121949.htm

pyrometal @ 7/15/2018 05:18 commented on Tiny building

Transparency is required for the challenge, can you remove the white background? Otherwise, nice use of perspective drawing, I like it

pyrometal @ 7/14/2018 21:27 commented on Critical Failure!!!

You're right, the diter patterns are only there to texture the thing a bit, otherwise I thought it looked too "perfect". There were probably better ways to do this, but too late now Thanks for the comment

pyrometal @ 7/14/2018 10:51 commented on Kindom Overlook

This is really good! Good luck on the challenge

pyrometal @ 7/12/2018 20:54 commented on Cemetery of the Forgotten

This is something I would definitely love to play! To bad it's only a mockup

pyrometal @ 7/11/2018 15:32 commented on Critical Failure!!!

Thanks Irena, hope you get used to the new look

pyrometal @ 7/11/2018 10:43 commented on The Day They Came

Hehe, maybe I should make a complete font then. Thanks

pyrometal @ 7/10/2018 19:48 commented on mirai miku 2018

I gotta say I really like the way you pixeled that dress

pyrometal @ 7/10/2018 08:06 commented on The Day They Came

Thanks Theoden

pyrometal @ 7/9/2018 19:12 commented on Stone Brick Wall Tileset

You have a lot of stray pixels in your piece right now that need to be fixed, please use http://yanrishatum.ru/pj/ to see what I mean.

pyrometal @ 7/9/2018 19:09 commented on Running out of Time

Sorry but I have to turn this away. Your animation is still what we would consider a work in progress, and you've also uploaded the image prescaled. Please use our forums for pointers!

pyrometal @ 7/9/2018 18:18 commented on Stone Brick House

Amazing work man! You'll probably take 1st place with this entry

pyrometal @ 7/9/2018 18:10 commented on Tiny Building

The weekly challenge requires transparency to be used in the image. Maybe modify the image border in a stylized way? I'm approving this into the gallery, expecting you will make a quick edit by Sunday. Great entry otherwise, best of luck

pyrometal @ 7/9/2018 09:50 commented on The Colour

We had a Colour out of Space weekly challenge some time ago that you totally missed out on! http://pixeljoint.com/pixels/challenge_item.asp?id=1531

You would have taken first place for sure

pyrometal @ 7/4/2018 05:29 commented on NPCS!!! (2005, Douketsu Monogatari style study)

She's gonna be so upset when she hears the news

pyrometal @ 7/3/2018 20:37 commented on The Day They Came

lol, well it's fair game, it's part of the piece afterall! Thanks for the compliment

pyrometal @ 7/3/2018 20:33 commented on NPCS!!! (2005, Douketsu Monogatari style study)

lol, well alright. Hope I didn't actually offend you by proposing that though.

pyrometal @ 7/3/2018 15:26 commented on NPCS!!! (2005, Douketsu Monogatari style study)

I'll warn Mandrill so you get the bronze star "Victim of Circumstance" award.

pyrometal @ 7/3/2018 14:07 commented on The Day They Came

Thanks Jin  Hope I can get one of those highly coveted ribbons!

pyrometal @ 7/3/2018 14:05 commented on The Day They Came

Thanks Zephyrrite!

pyrometal @ 7/3/2018 10:06 commented on Kaizen

These are some notable improvements jack! I'm interested to see where your pixeling goes next

pyrometal @ 7/3/2018 09:58 commented on The Prince's Kingdom

Congrats on getting first place, this is really well done

pyrometal @ 7/3/2018 09:46 commented on brush

Due to the high number of colors, most of which are single pixels, I am turning your piece away. Please clean those up and resubmit. What was the process you used to make this?