Soloque @ 11/13/2008 14:16 commented on OBEY!
good animation. looks better in the preview I'd say

Soloque @ 11/13/2008 14:04 commented on Torii gate
 Good one. Although looks a bit plain, maybe dithering could make it look better. The right collumn's base (left to us) should be fixed a bit.
 I belive you could have cut at least 2 colors, like removing the brightest and darkest colors, that are not much needed i would say. The darkest color is not needed in my opinion and the lightest it too bright. This is just my opinion.
 Keep it up.

Soloque @ 11/13/2008 13:58 commented on Colossal Katamari
This piece is fantastic! I wish i could make art like this...

Soloque @ 11/13/2008 13:54 commented on Eerie windy windmill hill
Not only the animation is smooth and brilliant, the whole picture is stunning! Great job!

Soloque @ 11/13/2008 13:52 commented on Xavier Running (redux)
The animation is very smooth!

Soloque @ 11/13/2008 13:50 commented on Magnificent Chi Mockup
Very nice job done here. Although the tileset does not have enough contrast from the background. Doesn't matter though. Nice color use.

Soloque @ 11/13/2008 13:47 commented on Chumchum 2.0 (click for full view)
Great! I like this cartoony feeling and animation looks very good.

Soloque @ 11/13/2008 13:46 commented on swamplog
All your art is brilliant and unique I'd say. I saw all of your pixel-art gallery and I can say the quality of each of them is just amazingly great!

Soloque @ 11/13/2008 13:45 commented on Tsu-Moe
Great style and nice color use too!
Right leg's position doesn't feel very natural, but im not very good at anatomy though.
Great job :D