Jaserd @ 2/8/2020 15:36 commented on Me

Its like, almost me but not quite at all

Jaserd @ 2/2/2020 10:29 commented on Landscape - 001

This is sweet.

Jaserd @ 1/26/2020 06:50 commented on Yang

Pretty good wood, looks polished too. Litterally and physically.

Jaserd @ 11/12/2019 15:37 commented on Evolution of the European Knight

Its amazing how you made so many of these, and still one finds it hard to point to a lapse in execution or effort.

Jaserd @ 11/12/2019 15:33 commented on T-Rexatar

Well uh, I can only hope to say I'll be able to bring my raptor to this level one day.

Jaserd @ 11/12/2019 15:33 commented on Forward a better World

Cars center, road leading forward, subject flying above them to a city shrouded in clouds looming overhead? Yes please. The color palette is very creative.

Jaserd @ 11/12/2019 15:30 commented on The last station

I don't typically rate anything 5 but, can't find anything in your collection that doesn't blow me away compositionally.

Jaserd @ 11/12/2019 15:29 commented on Dock No4

Sorry, couldn't find the mushrooms. Your goregous scene, clouds... detail etc, distracted me. Yah I'm not going to list it, this is a piece that I like everything about.

Jaserd @ 11/12/2019 15:27 commented on Open Space Delivery

Oh I love it, the fire (oh how I love it), the metal... never thought something cold could have so much personality.

Jaserd @ 11/12/2019 15:26 commented on Icebreaker Viking mini

Oh wow, I just love everything in this. This is what I always picture my palettes turning into before I proceed to not come close to such a thing.

Jaserd @ 11/11/2019 19:41 commented on All I have are negative thoughts

Ah its just really stunning, I'm so glad someone made this. This is a real contribution to the pixel art community; though I might just be completely enraptured by the mood of it.

Jaserd @ 11/10/2019 15:45 commented on the cuddly tigercat thats doing my laundry

Pft wooah. Its great to come across things like this.

Jaserd @ 11/10/2019 12:18 commented on Soldier! STRIKE!

Powerful jab for someone striking air. How many pushups did that dude do? Either way, I am loving your work.

Jaserd @ 11/10/2019 12:17 commented on Dr Cool's Cream-Truck

I like this, how could I not? Very clean and interesting to look at. Yeah you conveyed quite a lot with undramatic movement.

Jaserd @ 11/10/2019 12:14 commented on an angel

An angel? Oi certaingly not, but its very good.

Jaserd @ 11/3/2019 10:20 commented on Yaguara

Ah I love the colors, and the figure is so fluidly composed.

Jaserd @ 10/22/2019 16:11 commented on Coin!

It speaks personality. Really a nice piece.

Jaserd @ 10/12/2019 13:04 commented on My Grandfather

Ah I saw this on discord, 4 months ago. You said you made it after not making anything in a while. Was very cool.

Jaserd @ 10/4/2019 13:22 commented on Ending of Bad Ice-Cream 3

Love the colors. Very dramatic composition.

Jaserd @ 10/4/2019 13:17 commented on Little Red vs Big Red

Maybe the yellow on shoulders is a little too yellow, but I just love how clean the execution of those wings are.

Jaserd @ 10/3/2019 14:17 commented on world outside

@0xDB I rather say the bars give the picture a sense of scale, a place from which the view can be appreciated. In addition the mountains are near perfectly segmented by the placement of the bars. It gives me the sense they are the only thing stopping me from falling into the depth of those blues.

Jaserd @ 10/3/2019 14:15 commented on world outside

This is, wow. The beauty ellicts a sense of fear, the sense of depth is almost scary.

Jaserd @ 10/3/2019 14:13 commented on protecteur

The cloth is so beatiful, so smooth it is surreal. A caricature of silky cloth.

Jaserd @ 10/3/2019 14:11 commented on Same dragon. Again=)

Very few pixelated souls haven't heard of Fool's pixel placing skills. I'm sure many will relate to how this has proved a constant motivation.

Jaserd @ 10/3/2019 14:08 commented on Ano and Noa Pt. 2

Wow, beautiful atomsphere, character placement, and a detailed background. Personality.