Filax_666 @ 2/7/2007 02:35 commented on Demon Fitipaldi
Thank you! @Ryuria: Probably fighting that thing :p @Toby: Is it better now?

Filax_666 @ 2/6/2007 12:59 commented on Demon Fitipaldi
Thank you all for the nice comments! I appreciate them very much :) @Toby: You're right, I had the feeling something wasn't right with horn but I couldn't tell what it was. Thank you very much! I won't update it right away because I'm a bit sick, but as soon as I'm back on shape I'll do it...

Filax_666 @ 2/4/2007 13:01 commented on KITTY EMPIRE
I love what you did with the jeans and skin (even though the latter could be even better) but everything else seems too normal. I had envisioned some neat highlights on the dog and I hate what you did with the face (and the hair is extremely blurry) which should have more RED. I also thought that when you mentioned "lush rendering" that would include the background. I really hope you update this...please?

Filax_666 @ 2/4/2007 12:51 commented on Olaf
HAHAHA That's so freaky! :D

Filax_666 @ 2/4/2007 07:03 commented on Same dragon. Again=)
You're like...god.

Filax_666 @ 2/4/2007 06:53 commented on Rustbug V3 Concept
I totally and absolutely adore it :>

Filax_666 @ 12/31/2006 09:26 commented on Big Bird
I've got to wait like...seven hours. But I see no exitement in this. What's the point of this celebration? Does anyone actually think next year will be better?

Filax_666 @ 12/31/2006 04:06 commented on Goron
Remove the gradient on the preview and all will be alright

Filax_666 @ 12/30/2006 08:25 commented on Ice Penguin Statue
Yeah Ensellitis, I have for quite a while...where were you all this time?

Filax_666 @ 12/30/2006 02:15 commented on Chrome Penguin Statue
Oh damn! I'm not going to able to play for sometime then... iSTVAN: I meant 'Super Jazz Man' and, don't get me wrong, I didn't mean you copied the style...I would never expect that from someone like you! I just thought it was funny the fact that you two did two different games with a style that, despite the obvious differences, has some simmilarities!

Filax_666 @ 12/29/2006 13:36 commented on Chrome Penguin Statue
I'm wondering...does it work on OSX? I saw a screenshot and I noticed that the aesthetics of this game a really close to the aesthetics of the game Big Brother worked on a few time ago...or is it just me? Anyway, coming from you I'm sure it's really sweet!

Filax_666 @ 12/28/2006 11:08 commented on Shoesnail idle animation
What are you, dude?!! It's too awsome!

Filax_666 @ 12/26/2006 10:23 commented on Feliz Navidad
Oh! I haven't thanked you yet! THANK YOU! I mean, it's awsome, the way you were able to put everything I wanted in there...I like it so much! *hugs it*

Filax_666 @ 12/20/2006 02:31 commented on Bones- Magic
I don't think this animation works at all...especially because of the colour you used on spell, since it makes it look af if the guys bleeding. Also, the guy could be much better rendered.

Filax_666 @ 12/18/2006 02:13 commented on Harry Potter Puzzle game...
Ohh...it's very nice, I especially like how you piexelled Harry, he's so cute :3 @JulioAT: A more correct translation would be...I find everything to be very beautiful, but, as a whole, I don't like the difference between harry and the background, for they have very distinct styles. Maybe you should exercise your english, instead of using that lame translator :)

Filax_666 @ 12/11/2006 12:40 commented on Big Bird
Ryuria: No...it's just a lame article about pixel art which gives a lot of focus to that...thing you see on the background. Could be worse, though.

Filax_666 @ 12/11/2006 09:36 commented on Big Bird

I know it's not something spectacular.

Filax_666 @ 12/10/2006 13:24 commented on Big Bird
PixelJoint is "mentioned" in a portuguese magazine! Way to go!

Filax_666 @ 12/2/2006 12:35 commented on Wolfie VS Raptors
Oh, lovely.

Filax_666 @ 11/26/2006 02:44 commented on Welcome To Our World
That hair/headband totally rocks my socks, plus you've been able to transmit such an feel! I adore it!

Filax_666 @ 11/26/2006 02:35 commented on Vampire
You have such an unique style...I instantly recognized it as your own! Props for that!

The hand is off, so what...the blood stains just made the piece to me. Also, how many colours have you used? I haven't counted them, but it looks like you conserved a lot, which is awesome!

Anyway, an easy favourite!

Filax_666 @ 11/21/2006 13:19 commented on Escaping Chaos
Sweet little animation, though it took me some time to notice it - the background really steals some atention...

Filax_666 @ 11/20/2006 11:37 commented on The 2x Eye
Yeah, I really like it. It has such a refreshing light, I can't really explain it. I'll be eagerly waiting for the final outcome.

Filax_666 @ 11/16/2006 14:20 commented on Candy Factory
Oh beautiful! The black thing could use a lil bit more of work, but I guess you're working on it already ;)

Filax_666 @ 11/14/2006 12:11 commented on The Temple
OMFG Lackey I love you. The way you mixed the blocky stuff with dithering is awesome. I love it.

@BOB: What you suggested about the warriors is probably impossible due to restrictions :/