marsonite @ 6/29/2012 14:52 commented on Sonic HD Sprite [Static]

Ah. I see now. I drew the strap too close to the sock, making the front look longer than it should.

marsonite @ 6/29/2012 14:48 commented on Sonic HD Sprite [Static]

Well. Doesn't look like this is getting approved anytime soon. Shame.

[FTR, Progress pics: http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6956/sonicprogress.png]

marsonite @ 6/29/2012 14:43 commented on Sonic HD Sprite [Static]

@ Antiboton

Thanks...and it is 100%.

marsonite @ 6/29/2012 14:36 commented on Sonic HD Sprite [Static]

@ phillipejugenet

Hey, I thought anything made in MS Paint and mouse is automatically pixel art...So I played fast and loose with the colour count. It happens...right?

marsonite @ 6/29/2012 14:33 commented on Sonic HD Sprite [Static]

@ Frost Butt

marsonite @ 6/29/2012 14:32 commented on Sonic HD Sprite [Static]

@ Hiuru

Good catch. You obviously look like a guy who knows what he's talkking about. I may shave off a couple pixels off the front of that foot.  I'll have to take another look.  On the other hand, I really want his feet to be longer to convey elasticity, especially when he's running, like in his Sonic 3K sprite and his depiction  the official artwork of the Sonic Adventure era.

marsonite @ 6/24/2009 13:04 commented on Asuka Kazama Stance (Static)

Light-trail boots. Hmmm...

marsonite @ 6/24/2009 13:02 commented on Asuka Kazama Stance (Static)

Nah, it's not very clean. I'll work on it, some. 66 colours was a bit redundant, eh?

marsonite @ 6/24/2009 13:02 commented on Asuka Kazama Stance (Static)

Thanks for that.

marsonite @ 6/24/2009 13:00 commented on Asuka Kazama Stance (Static)

Oh. Well, it looks like you got 'er now. And for the other stuff, pretty much what Dr D and Helm said. Personally, I use MS Paint.

marsonite @ 6/19/2009 09:20 commented on Asuka Kazama Stance (Static)

Great C&C. Me and my infamously muscled legs. And see what I can do about the banding.

marsonite @ 6/18/2009 19:34 commented on Asuka Kazama Stance (Static)

Sounds cool!

marsonite @ 6/9/2009 17:29 commented on Asuka Kazama Stance (Static)

Thanks, man. There are some slight diffrences, but for the most part I was KOF XII all the way.

marsonite @ 2/8/2009 12:32 commented on My Face

Very nice.

Incidently, looks kinda like George Stroumboulopoulos.

marsonite @ 2/6/2009 14:11 commented on Raven Blackheart - A simple fighting game sprite

Great comments and tips.

Lengthened the right arm and addressed some of the banding concerns. Didn't realise it was so reviled a practice like pillow-shading, but I can sort of see it now. To tell the truth, I was trying to do a little of what they did with the KOF XII sprites. Meh, that's life.

marsonite @ 2/4/2009 12:17 commented on Raven Blackheart - A simple fighting game sprite

Awesome! Thanks.

Ah. Now I see what you mean...

marsonite @ 2/3/2009 18:18 commented on Raven Blackheart - A simple fighting game sprite

Perhaps. And I'd definately do that with a larger picture that had more to it, but with this one I want people to be able to see the fight stance and that.

marsonite @ 2/3/2009 14:30 commented on Raven Blackheart - A simple fighting game sprite
Cool. Thanks, I'll try that.

marsonite @ 2/3/2009 13:42 commented on Raven Blackheart - A simple fighting game sprite

Uh, thanks.

How do I make it transparent?