RollerKingdom @ 5/14/2012 04:40 commented on Naruto Sage Mode

Thanks jinn ! Been always here checking out but never rlly posting anything, you're still doing amazing job days by days. Keep it up man

RollerKingdom @ 5/14/2012 04:39 commented on Naruto Sage Mode

Hey Ninja,

Thanks for the comment bud :) I believe I may be finally the hang of colors. But still gotta keep practicing anatomy. The day I concur it , it will be a triumph lol! I'll try to get back on pixeling but time is so little now.

RollerKingdom @ 10/4/2011 12:31 commented on forbidden forrest

Talent

RollerKingdom @ 10/4/2011 12:30 commented on The Lost Vikings III - Vikings in arms

Jinn quanto tempo.. wow this is incredible.. you should make a gameboy real game haha your style is sooo generic.

RollerKingdom @ 8/10/2011 05:01 commented on LOI Starting screen

No words can describe the amazingness of it

RollerKingdom @ 8/2/2011 04:15 commented on Maska

Hands down. Perfect!

RollerKingdom @ 6/25/2011 07:37 commented on FF7 Destination

I really like this :) Cloud  (the character) looks so good! and love the roks!

RollerKingdom @ 6/23/2011 13:28 commented on Birdie Tree

Thanks :)

RollerKingdom @ 6/23/2011 09:25 commented on Birdie Tree

Thanks a lot ^_^

RollerKingdom @ 6/23/2011 09:25 commented on Birdie Tree

Thank you  I AA'ed !

RollerKingdom @ 6/22/2011 11:11 commented on Naruto Portrait

I agree that his eyesare quiet bugged out lol Im soon going to start analyzing some pieces around the joint and practice JUST eyes, nose etc..

I would love to see a naruto live action movie haha that would be interesting!!

RollerKingdom @ 6/18/2011 07:31 commented on Huangshan

Always get excited when I see a piece from you,, this is amazing, love the palette!

RollerKingdom @ 6/10/2011 19:55 commented on Rollerkingdom Trading Card

Thanks for the great critique once again :) the foot was even smaller lol but I guess it's not big enough yet! same towards the right hand xD.. Ill add some more pixels to it!

Also I agree about the moon, especially since the moon could also be a bit smaller to seem a bit far away..

Same with the hills. and thanks for the spelling error I knew it was wrong after I submitted but that lazy feeling didn't let me correct it xD even tho all i need is to remove an "s" haha!

Im glad you bookmarked it to give some comment and critics, it's really appreciated!!!

RollerKingdom @ 6/10/2011 04:03 commented on Mini Rollerkingdom

you should check out my previous art before this one, it's his bigger version :D

RollerKingdom @ 6/6/2011 18:14 commented on Rollerkingdom Trading Card

Obrigado :) Oh design do homen foi baseado de um character me de um jogo

RollerKingdom @ 6/5/2011 19:04 commented on Rollerkingdom Trading Card

Good :)

RollerKingdom @ 5/16/2011 13:01 commented on Elk's Deathwing

I drooled * wow amazing.. You have for sure a GIVEN TALENT.

RollerKingdom @ 4/7/2011 06:38 commented on unfinished buildings

I think just like this looks pretty damn good as well.

RollerKingdom @ 4/6/2011 07:15 commented on Venusaur

I LOVE THIS, magnificant palette

RollerKingdom @ 2/17/2011 22:21 commented on Mickey Mouse

remove dithering and it has a chance of getting my vote lol really nice idea

RollerKingdom @ 2/17/2011 15:18 commented on Winnie the Poo Bear

this can definitely be a design for a shirt :P and this is indeed funny and nicely done

RollerKingdom @ 2/15/2011 13:33 commented on Jinn And Tauren - 100th

OMG this is epic, colors, textures and everything! Congrats mann! Keep it up!

RollerKingdom @ 2/15/2011 07:35 commented on Pixeltris!

This is a really neat idea :D

RollerKingdom @ 2/14/2011 22:00 commented on kirby <3

really cute!

RollerKingdom @ 2/8/2011 15:02 commented on NGE Mockup

This is purely EPIC, love the palette and the eyed monster