adriprints @ 11/7/2013 04:09 commented on Lemons on Wood Table

@IceyPinkLemons... too funny about your name.  :D

adriprints @ 1/6/2010 09:34 commented on Lemons on Wood Table

guess not.

adriprints @ 9/7/2009 01:44 commented on Energy Enemy Avatar

The pink character's arm is cut off.  Other than that, it's quite nice.

adriprints @ 7/9/2009 06:05 commented on niger (moyashimon)

Aspergillus niger... (check the spelling in the title)

adriprints @ 6/23/2009 03:47 commented on Circle Scene

Gracias, Rock3go, cuando tengo un poco mas tiempo lo voy a lograr...

adriprints @ 6/22/2009 01:14 commented on Self-Pixel Portrait

((blush))

adriprints @ 6/20/2009 02:34 commented on Circle Scene

The ball bounce is so much easier in clay. :D  Although, I always imagined the eye-ball's lashes feet as that which  propelled him so I'll exaggerate their bending (squash/stretch) on impact... taking notes. Thank you's all around.

adriprints @ 6/19/2009 03:20 commented on cherry blossom or sakura

Depending on which software you're using... I have Photoshop, and you can check when you click "save for web" and then choose .gif  or .png and you can see how many colors it has.

*oh, and for the title did you mean to say "cherry blossom"?

adriprints @ 6/19/2009 03:18 commented on Eggy

Super adorable eggy!

adriprints @ 6/19/2009 02:53 commented on The Toasting

It's definitely a strange reinterpretation of a toaster, but not having seen the original title nor the pile of toast which I guess was originally there, I don't find it offensive, just strange and sadomasochistic....

I am also wondering what differentiates the toasted toasts and the untoasted bread slices. they all have the same color.

adriprints @ 6/19/2009 02:13 commented on Circle Scene

Okay, I think the preview is fixed...my PS settings were a bit strange when I cropped it.  :D  Thanks for your input.  I tweaked the animation a bit to be more continuous...

adriprints @ 6/18/2009 07:59 commented on four

super-cute stationary.  :D

adriprints @ 6/18/2009 06:12 commented on Egads, lol!

This is so random.  Very entertaining entry.  Super creative.  I <3 Flying Spaghetti monsters.

adriprints @ 6/9/2009 05:49 commented on Dynamo Joe vs. the Dragon

This might look better without the white background.

adriprints @ 6/5/2009 05:28 commented on Gates of Moose.

I love this entry, it's so random.

adriprints @ 5/16/2009 20:54 commented on Igthorn

Fun character, looks much better now sans background.

adriprints @ 5/12/2009 05:44 commented on King Of Diamonds

lol... I read the rules for the challenge the same way at first.  It's all good, you don't have to ALL CAPS us.

adriprints @ 5/12/2009 05:41 commented on Curious angels, sneaky devil

Just noticed the sparkle... wished the other dusties were sparkling too.  Super-cute entry.

adriprints @ 5/12/2009 05:40 commented on Circles

This was one of my favorite entries.  Loved the feeling of this scene.

adriprints @ 5/12/2009 05:39 commented on African Sunset

Loved this entry.  Color choices are bold and beautiful.  The simplicity suits me fine, although the sun's shape is somewhat strange.

adriprints @ 5/12/2009 05:37 commented on Plate of Tsunami!

View-tiful.  Great submission.

adriprints @ 5/12/2009 05:36 commented on The Discworld

I really liked your entry.   It's somewhat of an unfair bias toward elephants and turtles... flying space turtles.  What can I say?

:D

adriprints @ 5/12/2009 05:34 commented on Mr.Solid.. Saturn?

Reminds me of the comic-strip character, Ziggy.

adriprints @ 5/12/2009 05:29 commented on Daria

What I think Hingeymin means is whether your reference photo was used mainly just to look at proportion/color... OR if it was traced directly within a digital imaging application, resized, or scanned and traced, etc.

adriprints @ 5/12/2009 05:25 commented on Scene

I really like this scene... do you have any references for it?  Is it a part of a game?  Reminds me of a scene from an old PC RPG.  :0)