SeDiceBisonte @ 3/3/2021 14:11 commented on Kerrigan

You're on such a roll with these. Looks great!

SeDiceBisonte @ 3/3/2021 07:23 commented on Afternoon Sky

This really does have a nice mood. I really like the way the colours are used in the sky.

SeDiceBisonte @ 3/3/2021 06:22 commented on Boat

Looking good! As I said in Discord, I particularly like the red areas in this as the specific shade is strongly evocative of actual boats and the shading really captures the look of the painted metal accurately. The whole palette is very nautical, really. I'm a coast-dweller and I can feel the breeze and smell the air just looking at this

SeDiceBisonte @ 3/3/2021 06:07 commented on The Woman with the Hourglass Pendant

Phenomenal work. I love her expression and the use of pattern (and the way it fades out) is very nice.

SeDiceBisonte @ 3/3/2021 03:23 commented on Kingdom Death 2D: Flower Knight (2015/2016)

Very smooth with a ridiculously impressive level of detail. I'm particularly taken with the movement of the puffed-out sleeves and tops of the trousers and the fabric/vines wrapped around the sword. I keep noticing more and more the longer I look, though. Just seen how expressive the movements of the left hand are!

SeDiceBisonte @ 3/1/2021 14:56 commented on Untitled Page

The light areas around the torches are really impressive, but there's loads of creative work in here. Something about using the heart character for a literal heart and then making a whole pile of them tickles me.

SeDiceBisonte @ 3/1/2021 07:28 commented on Pygmy Dragon

This has a wonderful atmosphere and lots of lovely touches like the wallpaper and the wood grain.

SeDiceBisonte @ 3/1/2021 03:14 commented on Dungeon14 Palette Test

I really like that there isn't a grey in this (unless you count the top left) but there's still no problem rendering steel. It feels like it's freed up several spaces for more interesting colours, and I can see this working very well for both the natural world as well as brightly coloured fabrics.

SeDiceBisonte @ 3/1/2021 03:08 commented on flying island

I am also a fan of the clouds.

SeDiceBisonte @ 3/1/2021 03:08 commented on Waste rank icons

Great icons. I particularly like the detail of the test pattern on the TV. Somehow makes it seem even more worthless than if it was just blank. The fish and the water bottle are also looking especially good (or bad in the case of the fish).

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/26/2021 09:27 commented on Two-color Cardinal

Gorgeous lighting. Nice piece, and an interesting story about the cardinal too.

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/25/2021 13:11 commented on Samus

Love it. Really solid rendering and the palette is very nice. I always enjoy your style!

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/24/2021 15:55 commented on Foxrune

This came together really quickly–it was still a sketch when I saw it on Discord earlier and it's turned into this awesome final piece. The animation looks great and the colour of the lights works really well with the metal tones of the fox. Really nice design for an avatar. Foxes are my favourite animal too, so bonus points there!

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/24/2021 09:41 commented on Vox

Welcome! Nice character design. I like the repeated vertical white stripes. Enjoying the dynamic pose and framing of the piece too.

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/24/2021 06:18 commented on Stylized portraits

Nice style. Particularly liking the right two on the top row. There's a lot of character to these and the whole set has great atmoshpere. I'd love to play a game with portraits like this so I could get to know these guys.

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/23/2021 09:48 commented on self portrait

Very nice style!

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/23/2021 06:10 commented on squirrel avatar

Yeah–great achievement and well deserved! Congrats to crazyfox too. Night guard is a very cool piece.

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/23/2021 06:09 commented on Alien Santa Hologram

Didn't get a chance to comment at the time but came across this again and it was my favourite entry for the Alien Santa challenge. There have been other pieces with a similar colour-blending effect, but I can't think of any where it's so thematically appropriate or looks so good (those scanlines are fantastic). I also love the design of the alien Santa so much!

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/23/2021 04:17 commented on The Boys- Billy Butcher Pixel Portrait

I still need to watch The Boys, but I'm digging this just as a portrait without knowing anything about it. Great lighting and his expression is very nice. Hair's looking mighty fine too.

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/22/2021 03:08 commented on Animal Crossing De-make

I love this! The characters are all so cute and everything is such a pleasing shape. It's also a lovely use of the palette–you've got such a distinctive feel out of it that it almost feels like you used a different one (possibly due to the minimal use of grey).

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/22/2021 03:02 commented on Deep Rock Boulderdash

This looks great! I love how varied all the characters and creatures are in the play area, and I particularly like the engineer portrait.

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/21/2021 16:20 commented on Animal Crossing: Old Horizons

Love the choice to focus on such a small part of the palette. Everything looks so clear and lovely. What a great, charming entry!

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/21/2021 16:18 commented on Plasma Fist

Ha! Love the way the force of it blows him back and he just gets straight back up and starts running again. That's a plucky 100 pixels.

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/21/2021 03:41 commented on Spaz Jackrabbit

Another very nostalgic piece! Really strong likeness and it perfectly captures the feel of Jazz Jackrabbit 2.

SeDiceBisonte @ 2/21/2021 03:39 commented on Chest with Banjo Kazooie Collectables

Loved Banjo Kazooie as a kid and this made me feel very nostalgic! Got the theme tune stuck in my head now