JJoploo @ 5/7/2017 19:28 commented on Links House BotW

Thank you! I actually redid them a few times as I just didn't know how I wanted texture them, I'm happy with the end result and I'm glad you are too :)

JJoploo @ 1/12/2016 19:09 commented on galactic hardheads

Thank you, Manupix! When I have the time, I'll try to take your advice and update it :) That example image already helped me a lot in understanding how the red light should shine on the helmets.

JJoploo @ 9/28/2015 16:42 commented on destiny islands isometric

I did actually look at cocefi's water tutorial, but I know that even without looking at it, i would have reached that technique anyway since it's kinda standared technique for water haha (that sounds super arrogant though, but idk how else to word it...). Besides, i believe that tutorial is for what's UNDER the water, but there's not really anything under the water in my piece haha ^ ^;

JJoploo @ 11/13/2014 00:30 commented on Motorbike Race

BRUH <3

JJoploo @ 7/29/2014 17:40 commented on Lion

YOOOO I love absolutely everything about this!!

JJoploo @ 7/27/2014 23:57 commented on Shining Metal Ball

I just want to TOUCH it haha! have it roll around in my hand or something lol

JJoploo @ 7/23/2014 23:33 commented on shadow of the Aurora

The rough dithering fits well with the ominous feel!

JJoploo @ 4/14/2014 21:23 commented on Self Portrait

Love your style of hair :D

JJoploo @ 4/3/2014 13:36 commented on Staryu

Love the difference sources of highlights :)

JJoploo @ 4/2/2014 21:02 commented on hair animators are brave

jamon: Yeah, thats the one!

Darth Mandarb: yeah seriously..

Helix Energy: Woah, 63 for the 'saving to web' window? What version of Ps do you use? If you paste the image URL in the Image Specs Tool under the Features list on this website, it should say 16 colors. It's another good way to check the color count on images, for future ref :)

JJoploo @ 4/1/2014 23:04 commented on Kalos Region Starters

I love your style!

JJoploo @ 3/28/2014 01:41 commented on Kamui Senketsu!

I gotta hurry up and watch this! And love the style!

JJoploo @ 2/10/2014 01:10 commented on Nyx

it's really pretty!

JJoploo @ 11/17/2013 14:25 commented on Castiel Portrait

Look, I worked hard on this piece. I didn't trace it; honestly that method never even occured to me. I had the ref next to the piece, both in zoom at the same place. Like so

This took me months to do. Those steps aren't fake, I screenshot everytime I complete another step. Why even waste an effort to make fake steps, when I could use that effort to make those steps real, which is what I did do?5

I'm proud of this piece. A lot of time went into it and for what? To be accused of cheating. I didn't even know you could cheat in art. Nomatter what you say, I believe my work paid off. If it's really that unbelievable, I'll never do a pixelart from an image again. Will that make everyone happy?

JJoploo @ 11/14/2013 20:13 commented on A Kitty Story City Mockup

Yo this is boss. Loving the diamond textures

JJoploo @ 11/14/2013 09:32 commented on Castiel Portrait

Yeah, the couple months is what it took for all that detail. I admit, I obviously didn't spend the entire couple of months working on it, I have a life and I would take a few days to a week long worth of breaks, I even had to start on other pixels to refresh because I would get lazy/sloppy on this one. If I stare at a piece too long (pixelart or not), I get careless, so I had to make it seem 'new' everyonce in a while. :)

Besides, I feel like if I wanted to make a color reduction, I could easily do that with photoshop, but where's the fun in that? :)

JJoploo @ 11/13/2013 12:52 commented on Castiel Portrait

Thank you! I'm confused on why it's not working in the desc... It's working fine for me, but there's no point if it's not working for anyone else.

JJoploo @ 11/13/2013 09:20 commented on Castiel Portrait

Yeah, I'll edit the link to it in the desc.

JJoploo @ 10/16/2013 21:52 commented on Waving Jontron

Nice, JonTron's pretty sweet. He's lucky to have you do some work for him!

JJoploo @ 9/29/2013 01:50 commented on 16x Animals

The details are fantastic!

JJoploo @ 9/25/2013 17:27 commented on hxh

Also, love the folds in the clothes.

JJoploo @ 9/25/2013 17:26 commented on hxh

It reminds me of the newer pokemon style, but with a better technique and more details xD

JJoploo @ 9/8/2013 18:01 commented on Portrait of Hege

A very nice, unique technique! :)

JJoploo @ 9/4/2013 21:03 commented on I win, here's your iPad Jal

The shine really pulls it off!

JJoploo @ 8/30/2013 14:38 commented on Behind the Keyhole

WOAH, WHAT THE.  Sweet!! I don't even know what to say :D I feel like I just won the lottery !