Nightmare3711 @ 10/30/2020 15:03 commented on Bruce Lee Punch

This is incredibly difficult to read, and the speed of the animation definitely doesn't help. I've been staring at it for quite a while, and I genuinely can't tell what's supposed to be happening, even with the context of the title.

Nightmare3711 @ 10/28/2020 12:27 commented on October PA Discord Challenge

Woo!

But I honestly can't for the life of me figure out what's going on in 5 and especially 17. The rest are fairly clear, but I'm having a real hard time trying to figure out what those two are supposed to be.

Nightmare3711 @ 10/27/2020 20:35 commented on Scout Ranks

Correction: There are technically thirteen ranks in BSA.

The first is Bobcat, which is a recent addition to BSA (It was added when I left), but Bobcat is given to any new Cub Scout, regardless of their age. They will later on be moved to the appropriate rank.

The other is the Arrow of Light, which goes between Webelos and Scout, but it's more of an award than it is an actual rank. Plus the rest are more important than the Arrow of Light, so I decided to exclude it.

Nightmare3711 @ 10/23/2020 23:42 commented on Brain of Cthulhu (Hyper Light Drifter Edition)

Oh man, sick cross-over! Merging two of the best pixel art games ever made is a great idea! I think I should try that sometime!

Nightmare3711 @ 10/22/2020 14:34 commented on Fox in a Flowerpot

You are using more colors here than you need to use. You currently have 15, but if you combined some of the very similar colors, you could reduce it to 12 or 13 colors.

This is a really good tutorial by a talented pixel artist that I think could help you out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNtMAxYaGyg

Nightmare3711 @ 10/21/2020 21:34 commented on Fox in a Flowerpot

I like the little wink. Could reduce your color count by one or two, but I like it!

Nightmare3711 @ 10/21/2020 21:32 commented on Pegasus - Saint Seiya

This is too large for Pixel Joint. You'll have to submit it in its original size. Plus a few of your colors are similar enough that you might as well make them the same color.

Nightmare3711 @ 10/21/2020 21:21 commented on An unexpected visitor

Multiple of your colors are fairly similar to each other, so I think you could reduce your palette size by one or two colors. Some things could read a little better, like the window outline and the posts, but otherwise, not bad!

Nightmare3711 @ 10/16/2020 03:09 commented on It strikes!

Oh no, that's my first time making a mistake like this! I'm surprised I never made it earlier haha. That's embarassing.

Nightmare3711 @ 10/16/2020 01:03 commented on It strikes!

I'm not sure what you mean

Nightmare3711 @ 10/6/2020 20:21 commented on Draculavatar

The blood is a nice touch

Nightmare3711 @ 10/6/2020 14:32 commented on Ever Deeper - Armor Showcase

Yeah, I kind of rushed the huntress because I wanted to get 8 in here. I already made some changes to that one. And as for the breathing and the helmet, I'll see what I can do.

Nightmare3711 @ 10/4/2020 12:22 commented on Stranded

I was trying to go with a mars look, which has a sky that look kind of like that. But I'm not really trying to replicate any planet or whatever in particular.

Nightmare3711 @ 10/3/2020 19:01 commented on #PixelWeen2020: Break Down

There's always a gas station nearby, very accurate!

Nightmare3711 @ 10/3/2020 18:59 commented on Flanger

Damn I love that ponytail sway

Nightmare3711 @ 10/3/2020 18:57 commented on South Dakota Road

You're going to have to scale this one done, my guy. We take pixel art in the original or standard size, because our zoom function is really nice

Nightmare3711 @ 10/3/2020 17:37 commented on Teenage Hooligans

I kind of just shit this one out, I must admit. But I wanted to challenge myself and apply twice for Pixelween. There's no way in hell this one will win me anything, but it could inspire some better ones down the line.

Nightmare3711 @ 10/2/2020 23:16 commented on Talos, Protector of the Seas

Took you long enough to submit! really great, I like the design a lot!

Nightmare3711 @ 10/2/2020 03:14 commented on Boks

So much fun to watch

Nightmare3711 @ 10/2/2020 03:07 commented on 5 Tile High Club

Holy shit the character design is off the charts!

Nightmare3711 @ 10/2/2020 03:05 commented on Pixelween: Everything is quiet

So good so fast wtt

Nightmare3711 @ 10/2/2020 03:03 commented on pixelween setting

I like the 1-bit style!

Nightmare3711 @ 9/30/2020 17:45 commented on OMGvatar

These are all s-so g-good

Nightmare3711 @ 9/30/2020 17:44 commented on AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

V-very good

Nightmare3711 @ 9/30/2020 17:38 commented on Bloodborne

This is one of your works I haven't seen. This is really good, dude! Keep up the good work!
The perspective is a quite a bit off, though, especially with the bridge in the back.