washburn @ 5/20/2018 07:39 commented on Ruby run

No it's something I work on in between working on Save Baby James. I do have a twitter for that @savebabyjames.

washburn @ 4/27/2018 14:55 commented on Expedition-RPG game mockup

Looks great and awesome idea! What software are you using to build the game?

washburn @ 4/22/2018 14:29 commented on Ruby run

Thanks! Her character is for a maze like game so she needs something to draw maps :)

washburn @ 4/18/2018 12:04 commented on necropolis

The thumbnail looked cool. Then when the full image opened up I said "Holy balls!" out loud. For a novice pixel artist like me this is one of those pieces that re-defines what is possible. Great work!

washburn @ 4/16/2018 20:46 commented on Ruby run

Thank you for the advice! I'll remember that for next time.  I've got a few more Ruby sprites I can post but been spending most of my time on Save Baby James 2.

washburn @ 4/15/2018 19:30 commented on Alien Creature

Great design!

washburn @ 4/14/2018 11:49 commented on Drake Mallard

This is great!

washburn @ 7/21/2017 00:25 commented on Baby James

Wow that's a goldmine of information! Thank you for sharing.

washburn @ 7/20/2017 09:10 commented on Military Woman

I like the hat bounce when she salutes. It makes it look like she's clicking her heels together to ensure straight posture. My suggestion for the arm animation would be to have a frame or two of the hand and wrist settling into position and one frame of the arm settling down into position. Love the reflecting glasses. She kinda looks like Janeane Garofalo :)

washburn @ 7/20/2017 08:41 commented on Baby James

Thank you very much! I can tell the bottom of the buggie doesn't look right but am unsure how to fix it. By banding do you mean too many colors? I think I might make the outline on the bottom of the wheels all black. when I put the sprite on a dark background the bottom of the wheels look textured. I'll play with the contrast on the wheel colors. Thanks so much for the advice! Trying to make it look the best I can.

washburn @ 12/22/2016 20:49 commented on The Unexpected Danger

Very nice! Puts me in mind of the villiage of tiny people in the first stage of Gunstar Heroes.

washburn @ 8/11/2013 01:00 commented on Space Mayhem Guns

Sound advice just the same. I'll keep it in mind.

washburn @ 8/11/2013 00:57 commented on The Prototypes have failed...

Very cool!

washburn @ 8/11/2013 00:57 commented on More dudes!

Great stuff!

washburn @ 8/9/2013 22:42 commented on Friends

Awesome! It looks to me like a rocket launched then warped away. The platform they're sitting on reminds me of "Flashback: Quest for Identity" :)

washburn @ 8/7/2013 22:20 commented on Run cycle

Looks nice!

washburn @ 8/7/2013 22:14 commented on Messerschmitt BF-109 (Gelbe 4)

Love the textures

washburn @ 8/7/2013 17:24 commented on Space Mayhem Baddies (animated)

Thank you. My restrictions were 64x64px with a max of four frames of animation.

washburn @ 8/7/2013 17:05 commented on Vengeful spirit of Hank Williams Jr.

Thank you guys. Proud to be associated with the madness that is parodius :) though I had Kid Chamelion bosses in mind at the time.

washburn @ 8/7/2013 12:48 commented on Stalker

Thats sweet! I like the eyes.

washburn @ 8/7/2013 12:48 commented on Crimson Loftwing

Looks great!

washburn @ 8/7/2013 12:47 commented on budels

Nice! I'm not sure if this is for a game, but I'm ready to play it :D

washburn @ 8/6/2013 02:15 commented on Robot Guard

I like it!

washburn @ 8/6/2013 02:12 commented on Explosion

Nice explosion! how many frames? is the red dot a place holder or template or part of the animation?

washburn @ 8/5/2013 15:26 commented on Fishing Spot

I'm sad I can only fav it once.