amberMechanic @ 4/12/2021 05:06 commented on Island of the Oligarchy

This is great! The lighting here is really excellent.

amberMechanic @ 4/10/2021 09:07 commented on Daughters of the Evening

@SeDiceBisonte Thanks for the feedback. Deepening the dark green is a big help. I've also been trying out a few things with turning all the foreground light colours slightly more orangey. I think it works? It adds a couple extra colors. I'm going to think about it before doing anything drastic like updating the gallery image (it seems a little weird updating it at this point).

amberMechanic @ 4/1/2021 17:15 commented on Six Fanarts Challenge - pack 256

amberMechanic @ 3/26/2021 15:42 commented on Daughters of the Evening

Thanks. The colors don't quite work, you're right. Thinking about it I'm very tempted to tint the foreground landscape colours red, so the lighting is actually a sunset from the left hand side with the light emanating from the apples as a secondary light source.

amberMechanic @ 2/5/2021 06:41 commented on Feral Fairy

I hope its not too much like cheating. I wouldn't want people judging the sprite based on a different thing that's only in the preview! But once I'd thought of the idea I had to do it.

amberMechanic @ 1/30/2021 03:20 commented on Mythic Game Art Pipeline

You think that, but I really would have left it with the wierd eyes looking in different directions without someone pointing it out. I had looked at it way too long.

amberMechanic @ 1/22/2021 04:34 commented on Theseus and the Minotaur

This is beautiful. There's so much subtlety in the way you've handled the transitions between colours.

amberMechanic @ 1/11/2021 04:39 commented on Arrival at Mega-Petra

Thanks! Yes it might have been a bit rushed towards the end. I might leave my pixel art a bit longer in the tinkering phase before putting it out publicly in the future.

amberMechanic @ 12/1/2020 17:42 commented on Deep Space

Oh. thanks!

amberMechanic @ 11/18/2020 09:25 commented on Explorer

Agghh! I saw the blue pixel and thought I'd got rid of it. I'm going to edit that out.

I'll have to think about what to do with the right hand.

amberMechanic @ 10/24/2020 05:36 commented on Taking Control

Thanks!

amberMechanic @ 10/23/2020 09:33 commented on morning by the statue

Thanks! I'll have to see what else I can salvage.