Peelz @ 9/10/2015 14:40 commented on Happy 25th Anniversary to Monkey Island

Love me some Monkey Island. Great little tribute piece!

Peelz @ 9/10/2015 14:32 commented on tough little cucumber

i11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/gotobucket/curse_of_the_wererabbit-pri.jpg

Haha, yeah there's definitely an Aardman feel here :D

Peelz @ 7/18/2015 13:12 commented on In a middle of nowhere

I noticed that this piece is used as the Steam art for the game Aberoth. Did you work on that game at all?

Peelz @ 4/18/2013 22:06 commented on Insult Lightsaber Dueling

Haha, reading through all the possible responses gave me a good laugh!! Well played! Monkey Island is the best!

Peelz @ 3/16/2013 15:07 commented on Flintlock

Ooh, looks better!

Peelz @ 3/11/2013 03:07 commented on (Nudity)

I would suggest that you remove the white background. I think the piece would stand out better that way and be more likely to be accepted.

Peelz @ 3/11/2013 03:04 commented on Totoro

I like this one, mostly because of its simplicity. I do think some of the jaggy lines could be cleaned up though.

Peelz @ 3/11/2013 02:58 commented on I need an avatar

Very nice work, especially for a first submission! I look forward to seeing more from you!

Peelz @ 3/11/2013 02:55 commented on Savepoint

Ooh, very nice and very retro!

Peelz @ 3/11/2013 02:53 commented on Shantae: Risky's Revenge town backgrounds

Awesome! Love the first (top-left) one!

Peelz @ 3/11/2013 02:49 commented on Sunflower and a hamster

Ooh, I like this a lot! Maybe clean up the lines a little bit though. See step 2 of this tutorial: http://makegames.tumblr.com/post/42648699708/pixel-art-tutorial

Peelz @ 3/11/2013 02:40 commented on Flintlock

Very detailed for a little piece like this! My only issue is that it looks like the dithering was a bit overdone on the wood bits. Fix that and add a little more contrast to the shades of brown and I think it will look more finished. Good work!

Peelz @ 3/11/2013 02:35 commented on Oh hai

Whoah, this is nice! I think it could use a tiny bit more contrast near the light source though. Way cool!

Peelz @ 3/11/2013 02:18 commented on Raptor Rider

I don't know exactly what it is, but I am in love with your work! This stuff reminds me of the glory days of pixel art: high character levels despite low resolution. Awesome!

Peelz @ 3/11/2013 02:02 commented on Cat Head Move

Another nice animation! I was following your stuff on that GameDan site for a while until the forums disappeared. Are you still planning on producing this game?

Peelz @ 3/11/2013 01:57 commented on Sun Seeker

All medals earned! The difficulty level of the game sharply declined once I realized that you can purchase upgrades! :D

Great game!

Peelz @ 2/4/2013 23:42 commented on Alexandria

Very cool, but isn't overlapping layers with transparency a no-no with pixel art? I could be wrong though.

Peelz @ 2/4/2013 23:36 commented on Shark Fighter

Super cool and very smooth, especially the tail animation! I would like to see his hands clench/unclench though.

Peelz @ 1/17/2013 00:47 commented on Somewhere at ctf_nevada...

Facial shading is awesome man! Nice work! I think the edges of his head could have used some AA though.

Peelz @ 1/10/2013 01:17 commented on another walk cycle

Love this! I just want to poke his little Pillsbury tummy!!

Peelz @ 1/10/2013 01:14 commented on Alice (and company)

This is... horrifying, but your sense of form is superb!

Peelz @ 1/10/2013 01:07 commented on 100X100 Things

Nice work! The kung-fu black bear is my favorite!

Peelz @ 1/10/2013 01:03 commented on Dungeon Lion

Looks pretty nice, but the face needs more character I think. I would be more interested in playing a game starring that other lion-type guy you animated a few pixels ago! He seems to have more life (the obvious fact that he is animated aside).

Peelz @ 1/10/2013 00:59 commented on Hyena attack animation

Ooh, I like this! The bite animation feels so retro!

Peelz @ 1/8/2013 23:22 commented on DDD - Headless Horseman

I love all these animations!