jamesmorrow07 @ 9/28/2012 08:14 commented on Deoxys, NES color experiment

Now that I looked into it, it kinda looks like the squid boss. Darius Twin has neat-looking bosses!

jamesmorrow07 @ 9/18/2012 16:12 commented on Mini-Games

@ Azuyre - Mine, too. The soundtrack to Gimmick! is absolutely stellar! I love how you managed to scale down every screen of each NES game to a 16 x 16 tile while keeping each of the game's essence intact. Not a very easy thing to do—especially with the Game Boy palette.

jamesmorrow07 @ 9/18/2012 10:07 commented on Too quiet...

This is superb!

jamesmorrow07 @ 9/18/2012 09:38 commented on Mini-Games

Hm... let's see.

We have: Super Mario Bros, Kirby's Adventure, Blaster Master, Mega Man 2, Metroid, Castlevania, Contra, The Legend of Zelda, and I'm guessing the last one's Gimmick!, is it not?

jamesmorrow07 @ 8/22/2012 09:09 commented on Continue?

I can already hear the theme song as if I were playing the video. You are awesome for doing this!

jamesmorrow07 @ 6/8/2012 17:18 commented on Daft Ladies

This is a very daring piece of yours (in a good way). It seems you challenged yourself to do something different, but still manage to keep true to your style and I like that! The final product of this piece really speaks for itself.

Really, great job, Jinn!

jamesmorrow07 @ 5/17/2012 09:12 commented on The Avengers NES Character Sprites

I agree with Jinn. Perhaps Hulk should be green.

The sprites are well done!

jamesmorrow07 @ 5/16/2012 10:21 commented on PAUNCH

That is one badass, mutha fuckin' sheep! Such great expressions!

jamesmorrow07 @ 5/4/2012 12:14 commented on Shot Shot

Very cool ship sprites you got thereespecially the boss sprite!

jamesmorrow07 @ 4/30/2012 12:48 commented on YTCracker Game Room

NES screens for the win! Fantastic!

jamesmorrow07 @ 4/26/2012 08:22 commented on Gohan Z2 Diving Kick Flurry

Okay, this is just fucking badass!

jamesmorrow07 @ 4/13/2012 10:35 commented on Miss Oatlash

It still works! Awesome-sauce!

jamesmorrow07 @ 3/6/2012 20:25 commented on Fighter Sprite of me

What a great sprite! It looks like you're style's improved, yes? Those jeans are mighty fine, too!

*Gasp!* Those boots...

jamesmorrow07 @ 2/28/2012 09:47 commented on 9-bit PEW PEW PEW!

This runs super smooth on my computer! Thanks for sharing!

jamesmorrow07 @ 2/15/2012 12:47 commented on Skyward Sword

If only this an actual SNES game... I would play the living daylight out of it.

Fantastic work Badassbill!

jamesmorrow07 @ 2/14/2012 12:05 commented on Run Geovonni, run!

@ MCSuire - You have my thanks!

jamesmorrow07 @ 2/12/2012 12:08 commented on Legend of Link

Damn, Jinn, you really out did yourself with this one! Seriously, five awesome interpretations of Link from the first five games? You are now officially a badass!

jamesmorrow07 @ 2/10/2012 15:40 commented on Fire

I'm not much of a fan for C64 art, but this is bitchin'! Keep it up, bro!

jamesmorrow07 @ 2/1/2012 11:48 commented on WE LOVE BIG BOSS BATTLES!

I really love the shading technique here! I can see it taking shape in the arms and legs. Great work!

jamesmorrow07 @ 1/30/2012 15:11 commented on Deoxys, NES color experiment

Carnivac - I went ahead and fixed it. How does it look?

jamesmorrow07 @ 1/25/2012 09:35 commented on Pixel Art "dump"

Rule #1 (as described on the "Submit Pixel Art" page): "Only submit your own work. Do not submit rips, edits, frankensprites etc."

jamesmorrow07 @ 1/23/2012 13:02 commented on Deoxys, NES color experiment

Carnivac - Banding?! 0___0

*goes to look at picture* FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!

jamesmorrow07 @ 1/23/2012 11:25 commented on Deoxys, NES color experiment

Carnivac - I really appreciate your feedback. However, I am having trouble understanding what you mean. Should I use less highlights on the face or make the outside of the face less detailed?

jamesmorrow07 @ 1/21/2012 15:13 commented on Run Geovonni, run!

@ Manupix - I used the online gif animator from iaza.com. I put the setting (or speed) on 1/100. There was no time delay from what I saw on there. I'll try to use another program and see if it'll improve.

jamesmorrow07 @ 1/21/2012 11:55 commented on Run Geovonni, run!

@ Carnivac - Thank you kindly, sir!